Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter King: "Today's Seahawk practice fastest I've seen in nine years of covering Super Bowl"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter King: "Today's Seahawk practice fastest I've seen in nine years of covering Super Bowl"

Peter King via Twitter: Nine times I've been a SB pool reporter. Today's the fastest practice I've covered at a SB. Carroll loved hearing that.

Interesting. Seattle is extremely young, talented, and healthy.

How will that match up against a veteran passer in PM?

Who knew that the OM DGAF?

This guy.

Comment

Meanwhile Peyton Manning and Adam Gase just installed another formation/play that Seattle has never seen which will work to perfection.

Comment

Wow!!! We're screwed!

I'm very scared, and aroused at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by DBruleU View Post
          Wow!!! We're screwed!

I'm very scared, and aroused at the same time!
          Fear boner?

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
            Fear boner?
            lol....never heard that. Good one

Comment

I think NE fans like King want the Seahawks to win more than Seattle does.

Just more hype from a guy who will never be invited to a Broncos SB practice.

Comment

Isn't this what practice is for? Doesn't Seattle HAVE to do this? I think somebody posted timed offenses per snap against Seattle and it was the slowest in the league. Carroll would be stupid to not run a fast practice and get them acclimated to the speed they will see vs. Denver considering we were the 2nd fastest per snap this season. Good coaches do that. I'd be more shocked if it he didn't.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                    I think NE fans like King want the Seahawks to win more than Seattle does.

Just more hype from a guy who will never be invited to a Broncos SB practice.
                    King loves Seattle almost as much as he does NE.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                      Fear boner?
                      Yes, I'm deathly afraid of roller coasters and boy, was that an embarrassing photo taken on splash mountain in 2010.

On the bright side that's how I met my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                        King loves Seattle almost as much as he does NE.
                        I'm not sure he loves New England but I know he hates Denver.

He's one of the things with the HOF that's broken. This guys an absolute joke. He tries so hard to seem important.

Comment

Ah so you are saying he hasn't been to the Broncos practice yet. You are about to get your ass kicked and you know it. I can tell by your desperation thread starting.

Enjoy your losers parade.

Comment

Comment

The only thing PK know about fast is how fast his hamburger got cooked and how fast he inhaled it.

Comment

Working...
                              X