Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moreno will not resign as a Bronco ?? ( Rumor )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He rides to the game with Decker and Tamme. Bet he restructures for Decker before Knowshon.

I used to despise Knowshon. All talk, every play, no substance and injury prone. He's morphed and grown into a complete back before our eyes. He'll never be great though so there is a ceiling. There was a reason that Elway drafted the way he did. It's too bad Hillman has sucked so bad but he's still young. Ball looks like a stud. He can run, he can catch, he's learning to block and he's more dynamic running with the ball than Moreno is. Unless Moreno comes back for a reasonable price, he probably is gone.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if Moreno gets re-signed based on Peyton's strong endorsement. But really, I think he's expendable. I expect Ball to progress. I could also see Denver signing a vet with some tread on the tires for depth.

Comment

KM value to the Broncos is much higher than any other team, due to familiarity with the offense.

I doubt there is a team that will throw a big pile of cash at him, let's be honest he's as mediocre as they come.

Comment

I don't know. Unless he has some crazy demands I don't see why the Broncos wouldn't re-sign him. Even if Ball can be the man you need two guys in this Manning offense to be able to rotate with.

Comment

I'm sure Manning would have loved to have kept the 27 year old Edgerinn James too. Colts won the Super Bowl the year after he left. Running backs are expendable.

Comment

This rumor is baloney. Not real.

Comment

Will this game ever get here?

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                  We should ask that guy who has a source at Dove Valley specializing in running backs.
                  Or the dude long dicking the receptionist for phone logs...

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    Or the dude long dicking the receptionist for phone logs...
                    I heard from the stadium Team Store girl that I used to date that the team's top priority is re-signing Decker. Of course she never understood football, she just knew Decker sold a lot of jerseys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                      I'm sure Manning would have loved to have kept the 27 year old Edgerinn James too. Colts won the Super Bowl the year after he left. Running backs are expendable.
                      Yeah and so were OL,LB,DL,ST & that's why he's a Bronco now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
                        Cap space speculation nothing more.
                        This is a 100% Speculative fluff piece.

Thank you. So many people like to say "it was reported" so that has to mean there's something lagit about it. Like the Broncos would be letting something like that out or even thinking about that right at this moment. That's just the media, trying to get traction. Nothing more.

Comment

• This is nothing more than mental games that the organization is playing with Knowshon. They're trying to fire him up on the biggest stage of his career. And if he goes out and does what he did last week, it might be a self fulfilling prophecy. He's going to be set up to make bank.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            Face book and Bleacher Report?

You forgot Light Rail too.
                            To me this doesn't matter where it comes from. This has been my thought process for a long time now. If Moreno helps the Broncos deliver a SB. Then great! But, next year is a new year and he is easily playing a position that can be replaced.

We have Ball, Hillman, CJ, and free agency/draft to pick another player/players up. Add another RB/RB's and the Broncos will continue to roll.

I wish Moreno well.

Comment

• "Per a source familiar with the team's thinking"? That could be a former employee like Xanders who really doesn't know, or even Moreno's agent. His agent could just be drumming up crap to incite a bidding war.

All that said, the Broncos have always been fair to valuable players. I'm sure if Elway thinks Moreno is an important cog in this offense, he will give him a fair number, but not overpay.

I think Elway will let other teams overpay if they want, but offer Moreno what he thinks is fair value. But the bottom line is it will be up to Moreno if he wants to re-sign or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                                This is nothing more than mental games that the organization is playing with Knowshon. They're trying to fire him up on the biggest stage of his career. And if he goes out and does what he did last week, it might be a self fulfilling prophecy. He's going to be set up to make bank.
                                I doubt it. They don't need to do that. Moreno already knows he's a FA and if he has a big game it leads to big dollars. The Broncos don't need to remind him of that. I'm sure it's been on his mind every game this year. It's just the media trying to get viewers. Nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X