Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moreno will not resign as a Bronco ?? ( Rumor )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's flying around MySpace that Manning is telling Moreno to sign with the Sascatchewan Rough Riders.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      Woodyard? No.
      You're the moron who said Allen Craig and Matt Adams couldn't replace Albert Pujols.

Comment

This is a stupid time for this to get leaked. ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Tensi 2 Denson View Post
          You're the moron who said Allen Craig and Matt Adams couldn't replace Albert Pujols.
          Yes Baseball smack as a counter argument. Welcome valuable poster..... Not really

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
            Moreno will not resign as a Bronco ?? ( Rumor )

Can you explain how this is misleading ? Might want to check the links above too before you answer.

I just read the title: Moreno will not resign as a Broncos-

to me that meant he will make a choice not to be a Bronco- had i read the rest of the content I would have a realized otherwise.

I still stick to my orginal assessment.

Comment

No reason to sign a RB to any amount of money in today's NFL. We have Ball, time to move on.

Comment

I don't even know who Allen Craig and Matt Adams are. WTF. You are projecting.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  Yes Baseball smack as a counter argument. Welcome valuable poster..... Not really
                  It applies. You're either a capable talent evaluator or you're not. Requiem is not.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco View Post
                    resign
                    verb
                    Voluntarily leave a job or other position.

re-sign
                    verb
                    To sign again.
                    thyse two

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
                      Don't know why that would be a shock to anyone. Where does he rank in importance of re-signing? 3rd at best after DRC and Decker? I'd even rank Woodyard ahead of him.
                      You mean Moreno they guy who was the single most productive player on our offense not named Manning?

Comment

It applies. You're either a capable talent evaluator or you're not. Requiem is not.
                        Considering I don't even know who those players are, I highly doubt I made that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
                          You mean Moreno they guy who was the single most productive player on our offense not named Manning?
                          Yeah, the guy with a backup they drafted in the 2nd round last April to replace him, and that backup got better as the season wore on.

Denver's going to have to make some hard decisions over the next two offseasons on who they keep and who they have to let go because they need to spend cap dollars elsewhere. Moreno is at the top of that list since Ball is signed cheap for 3 more seasons and the following guys also need new deals over the next year or two: Decker, Von, DT, Julius, Franklin, Chris Harris, Vickerson, Knighton, Woodyard and Trevathon.

It's not an insult to the guy, he was great this season, it's the reality of salary cap league.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                            Hearing on FB that he won't return as a Bronco. Bleacher Report.

Anybody hear this ??

Would love to see him and ball back next year.
                            This is awesome, keep 'em coming...

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
                              Yeah, the guy with a backup they drafted in the 2nd round last April to replace him, and that backup got better as the season wore on.

Denver's going to have to make some hard decisions over the next two offseasons on who they keep and who they have to let go because they need to spend cap dollars elsewhere. Moreno is at the top of that list since Ball is signed cheap for 3 more seasons and the following guys also need new deals over the next year or two: Decker, Von, DT, Julius, Franklin, Chris Harris, Vickerson, Knighton, Woodyard and Trevathon.

It's not an insult to the guy, he was great this season, it's the reality of salary cap league.
                              I firmly believe as long as Manning is here, so is Moreno. Manning loves him and trusts him. Ball is great, and hopefully continues to improve in the pass game and hold the ball, but there is a reason so much of the offense went through Moreno. Lets not forget that Hillman was supposed to take Moreno's job as well.

Comment

What does " not be able to " mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X