Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moreno will not resign as a Bronco ?? ( Rumor )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
    this thread and topic are both gay

edit- and misleading.
    Moreno will not resign as a Bronco ?? ( Rumor )

Can you explain how this is misleading ? Might want to check the links above too before you answer.

Comment

resign
      verb
      Voluntarily leave a job or other position.

re-sign
      verb
      To sign again.

Comment

It is understandable that the team would let him walk if they believe Ball can be the guy. I believe we have enough $ to sign him on a friendly extension to get several good more years of football out of him, but it will depend on where we allocate our resources. Knowing if we win, that there is a good Champ retires, brings $10 M off the books immediately. I think that goes towards Decker and DRC -- and whatever else we can manage with what we have gets us Moreno and a few others.

Comment

You mean the links that say Denver will let him test free agency? Nowhere does it say, he isn't signing with us next season. It says basically, he could be a cap casualty.

But hey, don't let me stop the rumor train.

Comment

I don't expect any decisions will be made any time soon regarding any players. Who knows if Champ returns or restructures? Who knows if DRC is resigned? Too many variables, plus this week this is a rumor that is just a distraction. Like they are trying to get Moreno to think about next season and not focus on this weeks game...

Comment

I guess fans of teams that aren't in the SB have started talking about this stuff. We still have another game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                I guess fans of teams that aren't in the SB have started talking about this stuff. We still have another game.
                This is a very good point

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                  I don't know why you continue to wake up and waste my Oxygen but that's not what we are talking about.

Bleacher report has been right on a few things and if we keep Decker then how do we come up with the cash to keep KM.
                  bleacher report is a collective of bloggers. It's impossible/pointless to site them as a single source.

Comment

I like Moreno but RBs can be replaced with sixth-round picks.

Comment

Means more hillman or ANOTHER draft pick on an RB? Yuck.

This team shouldn't go the cheap route(although Moreno might be expendable). There's impact players on this team making 400K. Sullivan is too smart and good at what he does to have cap problems.

Comment

this is it.........

Ian RapoportVerified account
                        ‏@RapSheet
                        Just said on @nflnetwork: #Broncos don’t expect to be able to sign RB Knowshon Moreno back for 14. He’s a free agent. Should hit the marke

Comment

Well... whatever.

I thought he was RFA which means we can have him back on tender, no?

Comment

Don't know why that would be a shock to anyone. Where does he rank in importance of re-signing? 3rd at best after DRC and Decker? I'd even rank Woodyard ahead of him.

Comment

God I am tired of stupid ass threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
                                Don't know why that would be a shock to anyone. Where does he rank in importance of re-signing? 3rd at best after DRC and Decker? I'd even rank Woodyard ahead of him.
                                Woodyard? No.

Comment

Working...
                                X