Marshawn Lynch exits session again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshawn Lynch exits session again

He seems to be bringing some mad mojo onto the SeaHags... I don't know if you watched it, but he did seem pissed at his teammates. Pretty weird, even for a introvert.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013...d-straight-day
    "He didn't answer," Robinson said. "He know what I'm calling for."

Lynch was next to arrive, sitting in the middle chair. Robinson began answering questions for Lynch -- using the running back's "boss" figure of speech to end each sentence.

When Turbin arrived a few minutes later, Lynch reacted in an agitated fashion.

"Why you wanna block me in, brother?" Lynch asked Turbin.

Lynch created a stir Tuesday at media day, although the NFL indicated that he might not be fined.

Maybe he's tired of the defense getting all the hype....because half of the bandwagon Seahawks fans only watch the team because of his 60 yard run in playoffs a few years ago.

Comment

He's making his situation worse through his actions- sort of making himself a bullseye at this point.

Comment

He's just an introvert, and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's a shame the NFL forces the players to answer questions or else risk being fined.

I don't see anything wrong with not answering questions if you don't want to.

Comment

an introvert would make himself less of a distraction...he's a douche

Comment

he got bombarded forever in Buffalo about the ped/vehicle incident he was involved in, then he was back in the new with the weapons charge... the media has had a way of making Beast Mode look bad- maybe he's done with the Media?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
              he got bombarded forever in Buffalo about the ped/vehicle incident he was involved in, then he was back in the new with the weapons charge... the media has had a way of making Beast Mode look bad- maybe he's done with the Media?
              Sounds like Lynch has a way of making himself look bad, and the media reports it. I'm sure he isn't fond of being reported that way, but I don't see how that's the media's fault, at least in this case.

Comment

lulz, he's the anti-sherman... and probably a much bigger deal in terms of actually impacting the outcome of the final score.

Comment

"The Pro Football Writers of America, however, was not satisfied with Lynch's actions Tuesday.

In a statement released Wednesday morning, the PFWA said it is "extremely disappointed in the lack of meaningful access" that Lynch gave reporters during Tuesday's session.

"Several of our long-standing and high-profile members were appalled by Mr. Lynch's conduct and refusal to answer any questions," the PFWA said in the statement. "

Why? So they could ask him important questions like:

"is this a must win game?"
                  "what advice would you give to strippers?"
                  "what advice would you give you Justin Beiber?"
                  "are you going to be on SNL this week?"
                  "who has the smelliest farts in the locker room"

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post

It's a shame the NFL forces the players to answer questions or else risk being fined.

As much as I hate to admit it (there, I said it), the NFL is in the business of entertainment and the players are their product. These players get paid a ton of cash to be that product. Introvert or not, Lynch knew what he was getting into when he signed that multi-million dollar contract and he knows what's expected of him. If he doesn't follow through, the NFL has every right to sanction him however they see fit.

Comment

don't care, j cutty style.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                        Sounds like Lynch has a way of making himself look bad, and the media reports it. I'm sure he isn't fond of being reported that way, but I don't see how that's the media's fault, at least in this case.
                        no doubt, but his reposnse to the media only fuels the fire. When he was being investigated for alledgely hitting a women with his Cayenne in Downtoan Buffalo, I recall him him not saying much and when he did, he did not articulate himself all that well and all of the sudden people assumed Guilty ay before the facts surfaced. He is not good with questions and the media circus, I get why he wants to just shut up and play.

Its really the Seahawks organization fault, they were surely aware of his issues, and either needed to prep him with some BS cliche answers which is what sport interviews are most of the time anyway, or made arragement for a better venue for him to do this part of the obligation.

For me, I'd love media day as a player...

Comment

I really don't care.
                          I hate reading stuff here that makes it look like we're looking for a competitive advantage to help us win the game.
                          Not even close, we don't need outside help, we're going to roll!!!

Comment

He was probably a big fan of Tom Nalen growing up.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6489956

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post

i agree, during the regular season. But during Super Bowl week, you can not be an asshole

Comment

Working...
                              X