• Show
Clear All

• Sherman blasted by Broncos fan

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/28/richar...newyokr-video/

Meh...dumb a$$

Comment

Ugh. Rather not fire him up

Comment

That isn't going to fire him up any more. If it does, he is in trouble. I would have talked some trash if I saw him as well. In Denver for AFC Championship game, one of my buddies ran into Robert Kraft at bar hosting a pats party and yelled Go Broncos!

Gotta love it.

Comment

that was probably hillman after a bender at the strip club...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
            That isn't going to fire him up any more. If it does, he is in trouble. I would have talked some trash if I saw him as well. In Denver for AFC Championship game, one of my buddies ran into Robert Kraft at bar hosting a pats party and yelled Go Broncos!

Gotta love it.
            Agree, I mean...these guys are either ready or they aren't. If anyone on either team isn't "fired up", there's more problems than some heckling. Some random fan won't make him play harder, just as some fan saying "Go Seahawks" to him won't.

Comment

Oh boy, really?!!!
              Did we really do this crap?
              I wonder how many of those idiots were mane's posters...

Comment

A fan smack talking a football player at a basketball game is pretty stupid. Thinking that's going to have any impact on a football game is far stupider.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U6kRB1_nGqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

ha ha!

Comment

It probably wasn't even a real Broncos fan, but a TMZ douche trying to get a reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        It probably wasn't even a real Broncos fan, but a TMZ douche trying to get a reaction.

the reaction from his posse was worth it

Comment

Any real Broncos fan wouldn't be that stupid. And hopefully Manning won't be stupid enough to go near him in the passing game regardless

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                            Any real Broncos fan wouldn't be that stupid. And hopefully Manning won't be stupid enough to go near him in the passing game regardless
                            Yeah that guy is a total fraud.

Comment

I doubt it was really a Broncos fan based on their dialect. It's not that there aren't Broncos fans in the northeast but this seems more likely to be some random guy trying to start something.

Comment

Working...
                              X