Breakout Player On Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakout Player On Sunday

Who takes their game to the next level and becomes a star on Sunday for either team?
    Robert Ayers
    7.32%
    Doug Baldwin
    0.00%
    Montee Ball
    58.54%
    Michael Bennett
    0.00%
    Julius Thomas
    31.71%
    Kam Chancellor
    2.44%

I'm going with Montee Ball. I could see him having a few of those "break their backs" type runs, demoralizing type runs that keep drives going, the clock ticking, and that frustrate the other team.

Comment

I expect Moreno to put on a show in the area he grew up in. I think his play on offense will take us to the next level.

Comment

Both Running backs

Comment

Julius.

Comment

My money is on Bailey taking away a side of the field. I've just got a feeling our a defense is going to play extremely well.

Comment

Pot Roast- playing on another level this week. I wish we had 24 months ago Von playing on that Defense when Pot Roast is beasting. It wouldn't even be fair.

Comment

I like both running backs and think they'll have major contributions but I'm leaning to the defense. I think someone makes a big game changing play. I'm looking at PR, Trevathan, or Champ. I'd love to see 24 with a pick 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
                  My money is on Bailey taking away a side of the field. I've just got a feeling our a defense is going to play extremely well.
                  I could definitely see Bailey having a great game, and a huge impact, but I don't know that he could be considered a "break out" type player as he is already pretty much a lock for the hall of fame

Comment

If it's a Bronco, I'm gonna go with Julius Thomas. I know he's not a secret to football fans, but on the national level he's still a nobody. If he gets some one-on-one situations with KJ Wright, I think he'll be catching some big passes.

Oh, and if this was a prop bet in Vegas of some sort, I'm putting money on Trindon Holliday with long odds. The chances of him seeing time on offense are slim, but I dunno, if the Broncos needed a wrinkle ...

Comment

Originally posted by JLesSPE View Post
                      I like both running backs and think they'll have major contributions but I'm leaning to the defense. I think someone makes a big game changing play. I'm looking at PR, Trevathan, or Champ. I'd love to see 24 with a pick 6.
                      That's a good one, Trevathan has had a fantastic season, but other than the one stupid play at the beginning of the year has kind of flown under the radar. I could see him coming up huge.

Comment

I think JT will be huge in this game.

Comment

I went with Ball but I think it could be Julius also. I expect the Seaderps to be ready for our receivers, but they can't cover everyone. KM, Ball and our TE corps could all be in for a big day, they will certainly get the chances.

Comment

Ball seemed to run better in colder weather. I think the weather may be a big factor in this game.

Comment

I don't see how Thomas doesn't stab 'em in the heart. On defense, I really think Ayers is about to unleash the potential into what we thought he could be.

For Seattle, I keep thinking one of the wr's--tate, kearse, or Baldwin--could go all hines ward on us.

Comment

Working...
                              X