Congrats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats...

As much as I hate Denver, hate Payed-a-ton, and hate yet another division rival making a SB since our last playoff win...eh...congrats.

Behind every chop block, can of cooking spray, rub-route, salary cap number brushed under the rug, and collusion there's also just the everyday joe enjoying an amazing season.

So do.

Enjoy every minute.

Don't buy in to the "we haven't accomplished anything yet" crowd. That's for owners and Coaches and QB's.

Fans get to ENJOY every minute.

Don't get me wrong, I hope you lose. And by lose I mean get blown so far out the stadium it's sickening.

HHAHA great post.

Comment

Most of us are having a good time so far.

Comment

You guys are really missing some opportunities here...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post

OMG that is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post

Comment

That LSUFreak guy is a miracle worker when it comes to gifs

Comment

**** you, and enjoy wearing your Okoye jersey on a day you'll never get to enjoy.

Comment

Hey look the drama queen is back after his ban..

Comment

I hear this is our 7th Super Bowl. Wow! 7! That's pretty cool.

Only one behind the Cowboys and Steelers.

Comment

Rausch,

I hate you too. I enjoyed KC's historic choke job as much as any Denver postseason win this year. In fact, Denver's 14-10 win over the Queefs remains my all-time favorite moment in franchise history.

Don't be talking about chop blocks, ****head. KC had Alex Gibbs in 1993-94 before Denver even hired him.

Comment

Thanks Rausch! Good luck next season. And I likewise hope you guys flail around with Alex Smith for another seven years treading water.

Comment

Best Defense Ever, the 2013 Kansas City Chiefs

Brah, It still makes me laugh to think back to, oh, week 7-8 when you guys had a gleam in your eyes, faced scrub QB's and thought you were Championship bound.

I bet is sucks getting swept by the Broncos and not being in the Super Bowl, ya cumstain.

Comment

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
                            As much as I hate Denver, hate Payed-a-ton, and hate yet another division rival making a SB since our last playoff win...eh...congrats.

Behind every chop block, can of cooking spray, rub-route, salary cap number brushed under the rug, and collusion there's also just the everyday joe enjoying an amazing season.

So do.

Enjoy every minute.

Don't buy in to the "we haven't accomplished anything yet" crowd. That's for owners and Coaches and QB's.

Fans get to ENJOY every minute.

Don't get me wrong, I hope you lose. And by lose I mean get blown so far out the stadium it's sickening.
                            that Pay a ton moniker for Peyton is really ****ing stupid. At least in this current NFL of bloated QB contracts, he is actually worth his money. He isn't a Flacco, Cutler, Eli, Romo, Schaub, or Ryan who are all guys right around his pay range who are not worth anything close to what they are getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                              That LSUFreak guy is a miracle worker when it comes to gifs
                              Not as good as I_Make_Rocket_GIFS. That guy is King of the gif. Link

Comment

Working...
                              X