Ronnie Hillman hits up the strip clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    Yes that is a nice story but it will be hard to play when you are inactive. He is number 4 on the RB list.
    Hasn't Hillman been active the last few games?

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
      Nope. He played against Oakland but that was it.

Comment

"Yeah, I thought the same thing...I missed curfew and snuck in a few hours before we had to get up...I was hung over and on the 2nd drive of the game Boyd Dowler went down with an injury...."

But hey you never know...maybe it works out for us.....

In the 1966 season, McGee caught only four passes for 91 yards and a touchdown as the Packers recorded a 12-2 record and advanced to Super Bowl I against the Kansas City Chiefs. McGee did not expect to play in the game and he violated his team's curfew policy and spent the night before the Super Bowl out on the town. The next morning he told starting receiver Boyd Dowler, "I hope you don't get hurt. I'm not in very good shape," alluding to his hangover.[3] Dowler went down with a separated shoulder on the Packers' second drive of the game, and McGee, who had to borrow a teammate's helmet because he had not brought his own out of the locker room, was put into the game. A few plays later, McGee made a one-handed reception of a pass from Bart Starr, took off past Chiefs defender Fred Williamson and ran 37 yards to score the first touchdown in Super Bowl history. By the end of the game, McGee had recorded seven receptions for 138 yards and two touchdowns, assisting Green Bay to a 35-10 victory.
        Fred "The Hammer" Williamson. Had a decent 8-year career, but that game is famous in NFL films for the Packer players laughing on the sidelines saying, "Who got knocked out there? It was The Hammer?"

Comment

who cares if a RB can tackle?
          Meant block of course. I don't expect him to do much tackling.

Comment

no, he's been a healthy scratch for both playoff games

Comment

Just trying to be like TD...well, let's not bring that up again dam nit.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                BAN HIM! BAN HIM TO HEEEELLLLLLLL!!!
                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TIMrFpnfvyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

How do we know he wasn't just following his weekly routine as Peyton urged the team to do? Also, I hear the buffet there is excellent -- high protein, low carbs.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
                    http://boston.barstoolsports.com/ran...-clubs-in-nyc/

I'd post a picture, but I think it's against the new bewbs rule.

Solid work Ronnie. Inactive streak continues for the Super Bowl, I'm sure. You will probably see your ass on the cut list soon too.
                    If I was a scrub 4th string Rb I would hit Skores every night of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by swaiy View Post
                      Pretty much the reaction I was expecting. Who gives a damn if the guy went out to have fun.
                      I think that is what most people here have been saying.

Comment

• Does anyone wonder if he promised her his grandmother's holocaust Super Bowl ring?

Comment

Working...
                        X