Clear All

Maybe he was selling phones?

No?

Soon. Soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
      nonsense..... this is super boob errr bowl related

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809E.../hillmannn.jpg
      Of all the strippers in the club he picked the (likely mid 20's) one with a ring around her finger?

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderH8r View Post
        he runs like a girl and sits down to pee
        wife has a nose like Bill Cosby

Comment

Its a scouting trip for Matt Prater.

Comment

Good for him. Stupid to take the picture, but who cares if he's at the shake joint. They got lives too, and don't act like you people haven't been to a few in your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Willynowei View Post
              Of all the strippers in the club he picked the (likely mid 20's) one with a ring around her finger?
              I'm going to guess she is a Broncos fan and wanted a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                and don't act like you people haven't been to a few in your time.
                me? never.

Comment

The self-righteousness of this place never ceases to amaze.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                    Huh? Most posters have shown apathy or support.

Comment

Would have been impressed if he was doing blow off her ass...pretty weak Hillman

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                        Good for him. Stupid to take the picture, but who cares if he's at the shake joint. They got lives too, and don't act like you people haven't been to a few in your time.
                        You would do this on what is effectively the most important business trip of your career? When your clients might see you? I don't see even if he wants out of Denver, how this possibly sells him. Just this sort of photo during this week would be a strike against wanting him on my team.

Fumbler? Check. Can't tackle? Check. Going to strip clubs during SB week? Check. Next!

Comment

At least it wasn't a male strip club like Sherman went to.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
                            They're just having fun. People act like NFL football players are dolls they keep on their selves.

"I know right...I was just going out to grab a quart of milk..."

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                              52 weeks in a fr!cking year.....and he chooses this one to lose focus.

Well hopefully he'll turn into our Max McGee

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                                You would do this on what is effectively the most important business trip of your career? When your clients might see you? I don't see even if he wants out of Denver, how this possibly sells him. Just this sort of photo during this week would be a strike against wanting him on my team.

Fumbler? Check. Can't tackle? Check. Going to strip clubs during SB week? Check. Next!
                                Bold = Hillman sucks and should get it fixed. Everything else, don't really care.

Business Executives trying to win over a potential client will take them to many places for informal business discussion; this includes 5 star restaurants, sporting events, famous local attractions, and gentlemen's clubs. Happens all the time. Not all go to gentlemen's clubs, and it does depend on who the client is, but it does happen.

Executives on business trips don't work 24/7. When they are not busy, they need to relax too, and sometimes that includes gentlemen's clubs. I've seen it happen.

Heck, one of my high level bosses at a past company, once took us all to a strip club/ restaurant for a guys, last day on the job celebration......during our lunch hour.

Everyone unwind during their off hours. This really isn't as serious as people are making it.
                                Last edited by HILife; 01-28-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X