No announcement yet.

Ronnie Hillman hits up the strip clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey if this helps him get better hands and cures his fumblitis then I'm all for it!

Comment

broncos are cursed on the trade ups during the draft, busts every time. Elway should put a banner in the draft room reading: 'Good things come to those who wait'.

Comment

Originally posted by uplink View Post
        broncos are cursed on the trade ups during the draft, busts every time. Elway should put a banner in the draft room reading: 'Good things come to those who wait'.
        "the Broncos saw the long-term value, sending a fifth and sixth round pick to Green Bay in order to trade up and draft Julius Thomas 129th overall"

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/n...denver-broncos

Comment

What they didn't show was the stripper waiting on Ronnie for her pole dance but he kept dropping the dollar bills onto the floor. Song half way over before he figured it out.

Comment

Put brown hair on the chick with Hillman and she reminds me of the Mom in season 1 of The Killing.

Michelle Forbes

Comment

Maybe he's there for a job interview.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                TBH. He probably wants out. Right now he's third string. He's still young. A new team is probably what he views as best. If we keep Knowshon he knows he's ****ed. This is a good way to help that happen.
                He's ****ed because he runs like a girl and sits down to pee...and he can't hold on to the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                  that girl is actually his agent's sister.
                  Oh, I see. I guess that means Kaylore's sister didn't accompany him on the trip then..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                    "the Broncos saw the long-term value, sending a fifth and sixth round pick to Green Bay in order to trade up and draft Julius Thomas 129th overall"

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/n...denver-broncos
                    forgot about Julius there are so many of them that have been busts though. Julius might have been as well if the team had become impatient with his injuries. I think the Julius pick was all Xanders, going by the way he looked as they discussed the pick after the draft. Could be wrong though.

Comment

I remember Xanders a day before the draft went on the radio and said Julius Thomas was a sleeper and they were going to draft him

Maybe that is another reason he isn't around, he blabs to the media about our targets

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
                        Put brown hair on the chick with Hillman and she reminds me of Ensign Ro Laren from Star Trek the Next Generation.

Michelle Forbes

Fixed it for you

Comment

It's only Tuesday fellas. There should be a lot more than a bench guy hanging around a strip club. Hopefully it doesn't involve us though. With FB, go pros, twitter, cell phones, google glass you know something is going to come up.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsCheer View Post
                            that skank is fugly too

don't they have some better talent in NYC/NJ for the 'bowl'?
                            she certainly looks like a LOCAL....

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                              white woman bewb mojo!!
                              I can see the Dow Corning label on them.

Comment

Maybe he was tired of being the one stripped all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X