Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win it for Kara!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Win it for Kara!

    Team supporter Kara Christian penned the fan letter to end all fan letters, thanking the Broncos for giving her strength as she fought terminal breast cancer, The Denver Post reported. The team gave her a field pass for the AFC Championship Game and a team-signed ball.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4675935.html

  • #2
    That's really cool. You sometimes say, "Guys this is just a game. Calm down." But for some people it's one of the best things they get to look forward to.

    I received an omen that we were going to win the AFCCG. This may be the omen we're going to win Sunday. Between Studes parents, Coach's heart, Peyton's legacy, and what may be Champ's last game, this team will be ready at kickoff.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      That's really cool. You sometimes say, "Guys this is just a game. Calm down." But for some people it's one of the best things they get to look forward to.

      I received an omen that we were going to win the AFCCG. This may be the omen we're going to win Sunday. Between Studes parents, Coach's heart, Peyton's legacy, and what may be Champ's last game, this team will be ready at kickoff.
      Had a "it's only a game" moment this week. One of my best friends died this weekend and it is really hard for me to care about this game. Last week i couldn't imagine not being nervous/excited for this game but some things are so much bigger. He was a Peyton fan so he would be going for the Broncos.

      Comment


      • #4
        good stuff.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by McDman View Post
          Had a "it's only a game" moment this week. One of my best friends died this weekend and it is really hard for me to care about this game. Last week i couldn't imagine not being nervous/excited for this game but some things are so much bigger. He was a Peyton fan so he would be going for the Broncos.
          Very sorry for your loss.
          Puts things into perspective for sure.

          I'm sure your friend is watching from above and rooting for Peyton as always!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
            Team supporter Kara Christian penned the fan letter to end all fan letters, thanking the Broncos for giving her strength as she fought terminal breast cancer, The Denver Post reported. The team gave her a field pass for the AFC Championship Game and a team-signed ball.

            http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4675935.html
            WOW, the last sentence in that story is crazy. Fan card holder #1 if you ask me. Chemo will save my life? Nah I will pass, Broncos are playing!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by McDman View Post
              Had a "it's only a game" moment this week. One of my best friends died this weekend and it is really hard for me to care about this game. Last week i couldn't imagine not being nervous/excited for this game but some things are so much bigger. He was a Peyton fan so he would be going for the Broncos.
              Dang, sorry for your loss.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                Very sorry for your loss.
                Puts things into perspective for sure.

                I'm sure your friend is watching from above and rooting for Peyton as always!
                Thanks. Just found out it was a heart attack. He was 28 and he was in much better shape than I am.

                Really unbelievable.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by McDman View Post
                  Thanks. Just found out it was a heart attack. He was 28 and he was in much better shape than I am.

                  Really unbelievable.
                  28! Damn. That's hard. My condolences.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                    28! Damn. That's hard. My condolences.
                    Thanks. Needlss to say I think it is time to get into shape. I can't imagine my family gping through that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by McDman View Post
                      Had a "it's only a game" moment this week. One of my best friends died this weekend and it is really hard for me to care about this game. Last week i couldn't imagine not being nervous/excited for this game but some things are so much bigger. He was a Peyton fan so he would be going for the Broncos.
                      I'm sorry for your loss, that's terrible.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X