No announcement yet.

Which posters are worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the "Seahawks trolls who create multiple user accounts/usernames" option?

Comment

Easily the newbie Broncos fans. They might be here forever now that they bought a Manning jersey and got a SB win. Seahawk trolls will never be heard from again which is what KCDud should have done years ago.
      Last edited by broncocalijohn; 01-27-2014, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Where is the 'all female posters' option?

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
          An easy way to tell a Seahawk bandwagon fan is if they didn't realize that, at one point, Seattle was in the same division as Denver...
          ... and no team in their history has beaten them more times than Denver has.

Comment

Originally posted by stopgap View Post
            Where is the 'all female posters' option?
            ... looks like someone wants a sausage party. *not that there's anything wrong with that*

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
              ... looks like someone wants a sausage party. *not that there's anything wrong with that*
              Just baiting out of boredom. Don't mind me

Comment

Originally posted by stopgap View Post
                Just baiting out of boredom. Don't mind me
                It's all good --

Comment

Originally posted by Popps View Post
                  No Griese's fault option?

I hate it when newbies start polls.

I will NEVER forgive that guy. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
                    I will NEVER forgive that guy. Ever.
                    I will never forgive the decision to let Steve Atwater go to the Jest so that we could sign the a-hole Dale Carter.

Comment

To be fair, I've got easily 90+ Seahawks' diehards on FB, several hundred 'real-life' friends on other forums, etc. and none of them are in any way, shape or form as bad as the posts I've seen on these Broncos' forums recently. Not sure if they're Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers, 9'ers fans but the stuff I'm seeing in no way represents the 12th Man. I've excluded the Rams and Cards fans as they like a few 9'er fans (along with Raider, Charger and Chief diehards) who are old-school and classy. Go on about how the team started marketing this 12th Man stuff post XL and really I don't know if I'm walking into a trap-of-a-forum of smack talkers but these posts are ridiculous. We didn't invent the 12th Man, but we retired the jersey in '84 and I know plenty of the fans who spent good money to get those custom jerseys back in the Kingdome days. Good luck on Sunday - the two best teams in the NFL are about to take the field. Hoping I can come back to this forum to talk real football.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco X View Post
                        It isn't the trolls by themselves... how posters are reacting and responding to the trolls is playing no small role in dragging this place to the crapper . Its unfortunate... the team is about to play its biggest game in 15 years (the biggest game since this forum existed) and this place is as insufferable to lurk around as its ever been. I guess in some idealistic la-la land you'd hope it should be the best of times on this forum instead of a swirling miasma of insipid negativity.
                        I've purposely avoided this site as much as possible. Is it game time yet...

Comment

Originally posted by theknowitall View Post
                          #WINNING
                          Welcome to Broncos fandom. Who is your sponsor?

Comment

Originally posted by theknowitall View Post
                            #WINNING
                            #IGNORING

Comment

THE PEN IS BLUE.

Comment

voted all because **** you

Comment

Working...
                                X