Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the seahawks win this one

here's 5 reasons why
    1. Russell Wilson, he is the best player on the field, enough said on that he has
    2 years under his belt and will do whatever we need him to do to win the game

2. Offensive line, we average a weight of 332 across the line. Christe, Jones, Unger, Okung, Ossai, these boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble

3. Dan Quinn, a new defensive and a new attitude, many players and other coaches have spoken about the difference between bradley and quinn.

4. Speed, speed, speed. This is the fastest team the seahawks have every had. Lynch, Miller, Mebane, Baldwin, Tate, Harvin, the newbies will be inexperienced but will provide a new dimension of speed we have never had before.

5. Time of possession. I think we can dominate the time of possession battle. The more we can shorten the game and keep payton of the field the better chance we have at winning the game.

I think the seahawks win this one rather easily, say...34-17?

Comment

Too late. Broncos have already won the game.

Buzz off, put z.

Comment

Comment

Solid.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLHAMMER View Post
            disagree

Comment

I am diagnosing you with borderline mental retardation.

"Now that was easy!"

Comment

Originally posted by the12thman View Post
                1. Russell Wilson, he is the best player on the field

Comment

****in' hawks trolls ****ting up our Mane.

Comment

Im going out to get some chili rellenos

Comment

Denver's never seen a defense like the hawks. And they didn't play a mobile qb ask year. I see the hawks dropping a 40 burger easy. Manning won't have time to throw.

Oh yeah, 12th man beasrmode. Your arguments are invalid.

Comment

I think Denver wins and here's 5 reasons why

1. Matt Prater , he is the best player on the field, enough said on that he has
                        4 years under his belt and will do whatever we need him to do to win the game and get the strippers needed for the after game

2. Offensive line, we average a weight of 333 across the line. these boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble

3. Dan Quinn, old hockey player played with Elway on the Celebrity golf tour

4. Speed, speed, speed. Denver will take this before the game to get amped up

5. Time in a bottle and Bad Bad Leroy Brown. Couple classics not to mention Tag Teams' "Whoop there it is " one hit wonder is better than Sir Mixalot one hit wonder of Baby got back

I think the Broncos win this one rather easily, say...35-16?

Comment

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K6Guvyp9SP8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

When you start out point number 1 with that it screams that you are either 12 or functionally retarded. There is also the chance you are a 12 year old functioning retard. Either way you pick your ass and smell your fingers.

Comment

I'm an advocate of fans from other teams posting on our boards, I don't mind that they have a point of view different to the majority. I don't mind when broncos fans have a point of view different from the majority. Don't like John fox? You're entitled to that opinion. Think the chiefs are going to win the AFC west next year and have a reasonable argument supporting your point of view? Thanks for contributing!

But obvious trolls (ref: point 1) Wilson being the best player) coming trolling on the week of the Super Bowl, should be an instant ban. This is the one week for zero tolerance... And next week depending on the outcome

Comment

Working...
                              X