Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver is practicing outside all week. Seattle is not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver is practicing outside all week. Seattle is not.

Did anyone see this on ESPN insiders? Apparently Seattle will practice all week in the indoor facility and Denver will practice in the elements?

And apparently Pete Carroll isn't thrilled with it.

Also Ginger Zee is hot.

Good.

Comment

Local NYC most recent forecast is storm moving in tomorrow, then out by weekend with 38 and cloudy on Sat. and SUNNY and 38' on Sunday. Breaking everyones heart in Seattle that they can't get the "help" they need.

Comment

All this weather talk has everyone saying Seattle is better prepared since they live in rainy Seattle. I haven't heard anyone say yet that Denver is a much colder place than Seattle and Denver has played in Several cold games this year. Seattle not so much.

Comment

Good deal!

Pics of Ginger??

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            Did anyone see this on ESPN insiders? Apparently Seattle will practice all week in the indoor facility and Denver will practice in the elements?

Also Ginger Zee is hot.
            :worthless

Comment

Oh yes, and I forgot. Denver is a class-business organization to be proud of. Seattle practices where it is warm and they arrive in sweatpants and look like bums because Pete Carroll is a "players" coach. (translation) I wanna be friends with you guys.

Comment

I imagine they determined it because of the whole NFC/AFC thing...but then again our guys aren't pussies.

Comment

Rain and Snow are quite different. Seattle isn't just rain it's fog, gloom, torrential downpours. They only see the sun for like minutes a day. The people of Seattle are more pale than most Gingers!

Comment

Suck it, Pete Carroll!

Comment

Originally posted by DBruleU View Post
                      :worthless
                      http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ginger+Zee

Comment

Also Ginger Zee is hot.
                        This is all I've seen about it:

http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.s..._outdoors.html

Comment

The Jets reportedly have a nice facility. They have an indoor facility like they're building at Dove Valley. Woody Johnson actually seems like a good owner investing in his team!

Comment

Also Ginger Zee is hot.
                            I think it's in the packaging. That's why wardrobe and makeup artists are crucial to television.

Comment

Originally posted by theknowitall View Post
                              The Jets reportedly have a nice facility. They have an indoor facility like they're building at Dove Valley. Woody Johnson actually seems like a good owner investing in his team!
                              All that bold SCREAMS tiny penis...

Comment

Working...
                              X