What jersey are you wearing Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What jersey are you wearing Sunday?

My choices are Elway, Bailey, Miller (obviously not a choice), or personalized.

I think I'm to wear Bailey, it may be the only time I get to see him in a Super Bowl. "This one's for Champ".

You guys/gals?

D. Thomas has been my go-to all season. Wearing an Accumulation Winter White IPA blue shirt under it, orange pumas on my feet, and a throwback hat.

Comment

Same thing as last 2 playoff game.

Orange Champ

Comment

Not messing with fate. I'm wearing the same, smelly, orange Broncos shirt I've worn for the past four games.

Comment

Im going with a vintage broncos tshirt.

Comment

I'm wearing my magic orange crush Autographed Gradishar. Used for only special occasions now.

We never lose when I wear it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
              Same thing as last 2 playoff game.

Orange Champ
              Exact same man

Comment

Orange Atwater throwback that I've been wearing most games this year.

Comment

Not sure. But I know I'll be staying in my dark basement. Again...

Comment

Don't know, depends on what I do. I wore my vintage orange Otis Armstrong the past 2 games, but I was at those games. Less likely to wear a jersey if not attending. Maybe vintage t-shirt.

Comment

Blue champ pulled it out last week. Really want to wear blue Elway but I had better not tempt fate.

Comment

Orange Nike Manning. I wore it the last two playoff wins.

Comment

I'm 0-4 when wearing Broncos gear during the super bowl.

So, Ill wear the same Avs sweatshirt I wore the last two times. (Wore it last week and it worked just fine.)

Comment

I have worn the same Broncos t-shirt and hat the past two games and don't plan on breaking that trend.

I have 3 jersey's I could wear but why mess with what's been working?

Comment

Wife Beater

She better watch out if they do bad!

Comment

Working...
                              X