EA Sports Super Bowl XLVIII Madden Sim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Sports Super Bowl XLVIII Madden Sim

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P70-MtBgsOQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P70-MtBgsOQ

My heart wouldn't be able to last that long...

Comment

Jeez I haven't bought a Madden game in forever, but this is the worst I've ever seen. It's like watching Clash of the Titans from the 70's with their horrid claymation. I still don't understand why EA hates motion capture. It's actually less realistic than it was in the mid-2000's.

Comment

Madden is terrible now IMO. They have not advanced in animations, motion capture, etc in ages it seems.

Anyway, I read the other day that Madden sim has predicted the winner in like 8 of the past 10 SB's. Something along those lines.

Let it be done!

Comment

I have no idea what's going to happen in the upcoming game, except for one thing ....

... whatever happens, it won't go down like that.

Comment

wtf? Simms and Nantz aren't calling this game. I call shenanigans!

Comment

wow that would be an epic game!

Comment

I'd take that game 100 times out of 100.

...and yeah, Madden has been **** for a while. That's what happens when you buy a monopoly on the NFL.

Comment

I don't know if i could live through a game like that

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    Jeez I haven't bought a Madden game in forever, but this is the worst I've ever seen. It's like watching Clash of the Titans from the 70's with their horrid claymation. I still don't understand why EA hates motion capture. It's actually less realistic than it was in the mid-2000's.
                    Knowing that I haven't played a computer football game since the TECMO Bowl days, I was pretty impressed...

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                      Knowing that I haven't played a computer football game since the TECMO Bowl days, I was pretty impressed...

word

Comment

Originally posted by orangeatheist View Post
                        My heart wouldn't be able to last that long...
                        I was just thinking, if we go to OT I might not survive.

Comment

It might take 5 years off my life but **** it a wins a win!

Comment

I could see it play out like that, just because Fox and Del Rio go into a conservative shell too early in games, so the opportunity will always be there for teams to come back on Denver

Comment

Broncos 44 SeaChickens 17

Comment

Working...
                              X