The Journey of a Champ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Journey of a Champ.

Pretty cool article about Champ on the front page of ESPN.

Enjoy.

Nice dude.

Absolutely thrilled for him. It's taken way too long, but he's here now and hopefully he'll make the most of it.

This. One's. For. Champ.

Comment

I hope we can get you a ring, Champ. You are one of the most deserving players for one in the league.

Comment

We need to win Sunday.

Comment

BTW here is the REAL Journey of any champ.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/1k8craCGpgs?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/1k8craCGpgs?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

More I think about Champ in this game, he may be the most valuable defender, because of their mobile QB Wilson. We need intelligent, battle tested leader who's a sure tackler. It's so nice to have Champ after Harris goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
              Nice dude.

This. One's. For. Champ.
              I thought that exact same thing last week.

Comment

Champ Bailey is like Steve Nash.. quiet excitment and a guy who understands that the game is not about just the rings but also a ton of fun in the moment. (but dang, he wants one baddddly)

Comment

Working...
                X