New Jersey is apparently pro-Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey is apparently pro-Bronco

I guess fans greeting the teams as they arrived were 3 to 1 in favor of the Broncos according to multiple sources. There is apparently a lot of Bronco fandom being displayed around the town as well. They had a news segment where they interviewed locals and there were apparently a lot of Bronco fans. Some of it is Eli related, I guess.

That’s no surprise. Broncos Country extends nationwide while I’ve honestly never met a Seahawks fan. Maybe one or two.

Comment

But, but but...the Seahawks had 30k+ fans show up at Seatac to see them off. Broncos fans are the worst!111!!!!

Comment

Most of the people I've talked to here in San Diego hate the Seahawks and wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos win. I don't think the Seahags have won many fans over outside of Seattle with their style and attitude.

Comment

R Sherman did them no favors either.

"IM THE BEST, I SHUT DOWN THE WORST WR IN THE GAME! RAWR!"

Comment

Wait until game time. With cheapest tickets dropping to $1300 and I doubt many Seahawks fans live in that area, you will see a lot of Broncos fans surrounding the stadium as they sucked up and took the cheapest ticket price in 20 years. Seattle won't come close to their home field advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              ...Some of it is Eli related, I guess.
              I think this is part of it. My friends who are Giants fans are all rooting for the Broncos mostly for this reason.

Comment

I'm in if they drop to $800.

Comment

Just look at the body of work Seattle had accomplished as an organization. Hell, get over the cascades and nobody cares about the Seahawks, let alone the opposite coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    Some of it is Eli related, I guess.
                    That and the hatred of Brady in that area probably helps. If Manning wins, they most likely won't have to hear as much about Brady being the best, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by DBruleU View Post
                      But, but but...the Seahawks had 30k+ fans show up at Seatac to see them off. Broncos fans are the worst!111!!!!
                      Check that. They were implored to go by the team and local media. Carroll begs for hype wherever he goes. I thought it was funny when the Seahawks unfurled a "12" flag out the cockpit window of their plane in an empty hangar in NJ. What a pathetic and desperate attempt to manufacture attention..

Comment

The only Seahawks fan's I've ever met have been people from the Washington area this past year. Never seen a single Seahawks jersey out in public in my life either.

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                          That’s no surprise. Broncos Country extends nationwide while I’ve honestly never met a Seahawks fan. Maybe one or two.
                          I've met a lot more this year.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                            Check that. They were implored to go by the team and local media. Carroll begs for hype wherever he goes. I thought it was funny when the Seahawks unfurled a "12" flag out the cockpit window of their plane in an empty hangar in NJ. What a pathetic and desperate attempt to manufacture attention..
                            , i was laughing my ass off at that too. Then it got stuck on the plane and the pilot had to yank it free.

Comment

don't care. Just win the ****ing game

Comment

Working...
                              X