Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore is new 90's Denver East

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Baltimore is new 90's Denver East

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ve-coordinator

    Seems they're bringing in Kubiak, Dennison and Shanahan (son) to run their offense. I'm not a fan of this. Naturally there's no room for them here, but I'd rather them go to the NFC and if in the AFC, definitely not Baltimore.

  • #2
    Meh. It'll probably be for a year or so until they're hired elsewhere. We have a better team, a better coaching staff in Denver now.

    Comment


    • #3
      wow, that sucks.

      Comment


      • #4
        ****, that'll be conflicting since I will always hate Baltimore. It was easy to grow a soft spot for Washington and Houston. But Baltimore? F them then!

        Comment


        • #5
          Stolen title?

          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Ravens to become 90s Broncos East? <a href="http://t.co/tfJ1rYUU1U">http://t.co/tfJ1rYUU1U</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23broncos&amp;src=hash">#broncos</a></p>&mdash; IAOFM (@IAOFM) <a href="https://twitter.com/IAOFM/statuses/427836052259094528">January 27, 2014</a></blockquote>
          <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by brncs_fan View Post
            Stolen title?

            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Ravens to become 90s Broncos East? <a href="http://t.co/tfJ1rYUU1U">http://t.co/tfJ1rYUU1U</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23broncos&amp;src=hash">#broncos</a></p>&mdash; IAOFM (@IAOFM) <a href="https://twitter.com/IAOFM/statuses/427836052259094528">January 27, 2014</a></blockquote>
            <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
            Damn. I guess I should rename it to Ravens and Broncos, change it from a statement to a question and then let them sue me.

            Comment


            • #7
              god damn it.....

              Comment


              • #8
                lol at IAOFM... so lame.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                  Damn. I guess I should rename it to Ravens and Broncos, change it from a statement to a question and then let them sue me.
                  It's fun to get the pot stirred this early in the morning.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Except that they have Flacco instead of Elway, Rice instead of TD, Pita instead of Sharpe, and a worse O-line.

                    Other than that, yeah, they pretty much look like the 90's Broncos

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                      lol at IAOFM... so lame.
                      Lol, they must have Nostradamus employed there since based on post times they posted their article before this thread...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                        Lol, they must have Nostradamus employed there since based on post times they posted their article before this thread...
                        shhh cant silence the critics..

                        Guess I will just have to hate the RAVENS even more now

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                          Lol, they must have Nostradamus employed there since based on post times they posted their article before this thread...
                          you seriously need to be getting paid by IAOFM...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The worst thing about IAOFM articles is how anytime anyone posts anything from them, the thread turns into a pissing match of haters versus fanboys and is unreadable.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Elvis Dumervil...."now we have the better QB AND better coaches than Denver!"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X