Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BETS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BETS

    What are the best Super Bowl bets you are looking at.

    I love Denver and giving 2.5

    I love Omaha and the over of 44 I believe

    I also like the over on how many times you hear a Seahawk player being caught on micophone saying, "Oh sh1t."

    The Over/under currently of Seahawks' trolls stop posting on the Orangemane is 3rd Quarter. I'll take the over because Armchair will never go away.

  • #2
    Under 47 points

    Comment


    • #3
      My crazy aunt called me from upper Washington area to bet $20 straight up on the game. If Denver wins, not sure if it is worth calling her to make sure she deposits $20 in my paypal account.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
        My crazy aunt called me from upper Washington area to bet $20 straight up on the game. If Denver wins, not sure if it is worth calling her to make sure she deposits $20 in my paypal account.
        ... Hey If Seattle wins you pay her if Denver wins you just tell her not to worry about it.

        Never mess with Cray Aunts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Floyd Mayweather Allegedly Bets $10 Million On Broncos SB Win

          http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sp...b_win/15638126

          Comment


          • #6
            I like the -2.5 also, that's held steady for a while now. The books had opened with Seattle favored, and within 12 hours that went to Denver favored, a flip of 5 points. I've heard the "sharps" "the wise guys" jumped on that opening spread like a chicken on a June bug.

            I still hear people on the radio say they like Seattle emphatically, but I'm not seeing it. In fact, there's a lot of prop bets available that I'm looking to cash in on Denver covering, Seattle not covering. Things like first half O points, first team to score. I'll give Seattle as the last team to score.

            You don't win a lot of money on these type of bets, since these are money-line bets. But I don't care if I put up $100 to win $60. I just want to win the prop bet, and if it looks like a pretty sure thing no problem. You have to play to win . . . .

            Comment


            • #7


              http://www.totalprosports.com/2014/0...os-super-bowl/
              Last edited by bronco militia; 01-28-2014, 07:54 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                how does a boxer have that kind of money? no one watches boxing anymore, so how are the fighters winning money like that?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                  how does a boxer have that kind of money? no one watches boxing anymore, so how are the fighters winning money like that?
                  He apparently did $8MM on credit. That's degeneracy at its finest

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                    how does a boxer have that kind of money? no one watches boxing anymore, so how are the fighters winning money like that?
                    Doesn't he make 50 plus mil a year?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                      Doesn't he make 50 plus mil a year?
                      Would you bet 20% of your pre-tax income on a football game?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by andyh64000 View Post
                        Would you bet 20% of your pre-tax income on a football game?
                        I got a $10K marker for chuck-a-luck once...yeah probaby

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by andyh64000 View Post
                          Would you bet 20% of your pre-tax income on a football game?
                          Well I wouldn't but then again I have never been the highest paid athlete for a year. I was wrong on what he makes it is closer to 100 mil a year. He gets 50 mil a fight and does it 2x a year. I probably would bet it if I got 50 mil a fight and made 350 mil in my career.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                            I got a $10K marker for chuck-a-luck once...yeah probaby
                            chuck a luck Do they even have that anymore? The last time I saw it was 20 years ago at some dive Casino is Reno.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                              Well I wouldn't but then again I have never been the highest paid athlete for a year. I was wrong on what he makes it is closer to 100 mil a year. He gets 50 mil a fight and does it 2x a year. I probably would bet it if I got 50 mil a fight and made 350 mil in my career.
                              Does he really get the full 50M or does a portion go to his promoter, trainer, team, agent, etc.?

                              Anyway, yeah when you make crazy money even if you lose most of it you still have crazy money (just a little less).

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X