They are smacking Brees (and Philis) around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are smacking Brees (and Philis) around

Uhm... are you guys watching the probowl? They are actually playing, Brees sacked twice in 3 snaps.
    Last edited by Willynowei; 01-26-2014, 05:46 PM.

m...no?!?

Comment

Don't care.

Comment

These jerseys are hard to look at. Liked the red and blue better.

Comment

So you're saying i should turn the tv on?

Comment

I know it's just the Pro Bowl and it always has been pretty dumb, but I always did have a small rooting interest in the AFC. This is just beyond stupid, what? Do I now root for the team in flaming orange.
            Stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado View Post
              m...no?!?
              The key to responses like these is that they ought to be at least a little bit clever, otherwise it just reveals a lack of intelligence on your part.

Comment

I liked afc vs nfc better. At least the defense line is trying to get qb this game. Would be nice if the players said what team they are playing for instead of the college they went to.

Comment

JJ Watt and Suh on the same DL is not fair.

Comment

It's a little goofy to have guys on the same NFL team going against each other. You think a DE is going to plant his own QB if he gets around the left tackle? Or is a DB going to lay out his WR teammate on a high pass? I would hope not.

Edit: as I say that, Charles is laid out by his own teammate, lol

Comment

This stinks! Nobody to root for. I will usually watch the pro bowl to see our players. And if we don't have that many players in it, I will root for the afc team. Can't do either because of these changes over the past few years.

Comment

Why do I have a feeling that the probowl is the experiment for things Goodell would like to see happen in regular season play?

Comment

Didn't watch

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                            It's a little goofy to have guys on the same NFL team going against each other. You think a DE is going to plant his own QB if he gets around the left tackle? Or is a DB going to lay out his WR teammate on a high pass? I would hope not.

Edit: as I say that, Charles is laid out by his own teammate, lol
                            3 teammate on teammate big hits so far, including that flip on josh gordon

Comment

They do seem to have incentivized the players to play more physically than any Pro Bowl I've seen. Previous years it would have felt like a waste to line up Suh and Watts on the same line and not use them. At least for a couple drives we actually got to kind of see how that plays out.

Still, not sure I make to the second half of the thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X