Del Rio Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del Rio Status

hoping he stays but his contract is up after this season .. do we re-sign him? he walk? & if he does leave what are the options to replace him? discuss
    Last edited by i4jelway7; 01-26-2014, 03:29 PM.

We're in the Super Bowl w five missing starters. Pretty strong coaching job IMO.

Comment

We re-sign him.

I was more worried he'd take a HC job, but those are locked up.

Comment

who wouldn't want to remain on the Broncos staff given they're in the SB now, and probably will be favorites to go again next season and repeat?

Comment

Aren't all the vacant coaching positions filled? I'm pretty sure they are and our coaching staff will look the same next year I'd imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by DBruleU View Post
            Aren't all the vacant coaching positions filled? I'm pretty sure they are and our coaching staff will look the same next year I'd imagine.
            All the NFL HC gigs are filled. Being in the Superbowl limited Del Rio availability to interview which helps keep him on the staff.

Comment

3yrs w/ the same DC would be very nice

Comment

Where's he gonna go??

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                  Where's he gonna go??
                  Pretty much what I was thinking.

Comment

we can all pitch in.. grab another leather jacket and a haircut... somebody tell why this dude isn't anything but super white?

Comment

Is the USC job still open? I'd like to keep him, but I understands if he wants to go be HC somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                        Is the USC job still open? I'd like to keep him, but I understands if he wants to go be HC somewhere.
                        That job was filled well over a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                          who wouldn't want to remain on the Broncos staff given they're in the SB now, and probably will be favorites to go again next season and repeat?
                          Yep. Clady and Von back. Another draft and free agency. This team keeps its core and next year could very well end in another SB appearance.

Comment

Steve Sarkisian.

Comment

He'll be back. Overall he did a fantastic job. The defense played up and down...but, the job he did as interim HC and the coaching job he's done in the playoffs thus far, has been excellent!

I don't think there's anyone else out there that we'd want over JDR...plus the players are all in with JDR and continuity for a 3rd straight year should be awesome.

Not too mention...we have a boat load of defensive talent on IR. This team has really played solid defense in the playoffs...add those 6-7 guys who are on IR along with another strong draft and a few free agents. We have the makings of a top 5 defense to go along with a top 5 offense. Scary really!

Comment

Working...
                              X