Broncos Defense will shock an arrogant Hawk team and ignorant fan base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rsrobinson View Post
    And you couldn't have tried to make that point without trashing and insulting Seahawks fans in the process?
    What fun would that be?

You trolls deserve it and more

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...ter-after-dent

A different defense

How the Denver defense performed through its first 14 games this season and in its past four games
      (per game averages):

Games==Rushing yards==== Passing yards== Total yards==== Pts.
      1-14 ====105.4==========266.1=========371.5==== 26.6
      15-18=====70.0==========198.5=========268.5====15.0

Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 01-27-2014, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Yes, I guess us "Seachicken fans" should take heed and try to emulate the tremendous knowledge and humility contained in your post. I know I will!

BTW, the Seahawks scored more points per game this year than that "Chargers scoring machine." But, hey, I'm ignorant and just started watching football last week so what do I know?
        Btw..... Seahawks only faced one top 10 pts per game offense..... Saints at #10. Denver faced 4. You aren't ignorant, you are an idiot with no real point.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
          You are ignorant and are likely a bandwagoner.

If it wasn't for Tecmo Bowl, you wouldn't have a clue who Steve Largent or Curt Warner were.
          Lol we both know they played the Raiders in Tecmo Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
            What's with the meconium green on the Seachickens' unis? Who came up with that color?
            The Husky bandwagon fans probably were riding the Oregon bandwagon and brought it back.

Comment

Silly me, I thought that the claim that the Seahawks were no scoring machine like the Chargers would have meant that the Chargers had scored many more points than the Hawks rather than less. Pardon my ignorance.
              They did. They scored more points and had more yards, plays, TOP, 3rd down conversions, and 1st downs/touchdowns than Seattle per drive. The Chargers were 1st and 2nd in every single offensive category this year, which means they were actually better than the Broncos in a few.

Meanwhile Seattle was 16th in yards, 9th in points, 17th in plays, 14th in DSR, 12th in TDs, 12th in punts, and 16th in 3 & outs. San Diego was no lower than 4th in any of these categories, and 1st in several. San Diego's offense was closer to Denver's than the 3rd best offense was to either of these two juggernauts. And Seattle was about 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
                They did. They scored more points and had more yards, plays, TOP, 3rd down conversions, and 1st downs/touchdowns than Seattle per drive. The Chargers were 1st and 2nd in every single offensive category this year, which means they were actually better than the Broncos in a few.

Meanwhile Seattle was 16th in yards, 9th in points, 17th in plays, 14th in DSR, 12th in TDs, 12th in punts, and 16th in 3 & outs. San Diego was no lower than 4th in any of these categories, and 1st in several. San Diego's offense was closer to Denver's than the 3rd best offense was to either of these two juggernauts. And Seattle was about 13th.
                The Seahawks scored 417 points for an average of 26.1 ppg vs. 396 points and 24.8 ppg for the Chargers and also played a much stronger slate of good defenses than either the Chargers or Broncos. Now maybe the Chargers scored slightly more points if you remove defensive and special teams scores but unless you want to pretend that those scores don't count the Seahawks have the higher scoring TEAM.

Comment

Why is a Seachicken fan arguing "higher scoring team" stats on the forum of the highest scoring team in NFL history?

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                    Why is a Seachicken fan arguing "higher scoring team" stats on the forum of the highest scoring team in NFL history?
                    Because he's responding to several factually false claims made by Broncos fans in a thread that ironically calls Seahawks fans ignorant.

Comment

The Seahawks scored 417 points for an average of 26.1 ppg vs. 396 points and 24.8 ppg for the Chargers and also played a much stronger slate of good defenses than either the Chargers or Broncos. Now maybe the Chargers scored slightly more points if you remove defensive and special teams scores but unless you want to pretend that those scores don't count the Seahawks have the higher scoring TEAM.
                      There's nothing we can say that will convince you and there is nothing you can say that will convince us. We've watched more Bronco games and you, more than likely have watched more Seahawk games. The only thing that is going to convince either of us is the outcome on Sunday. Come back then and we'll discuss the truth.

Comment

Haven't heard the "projection" thing for a while...gee, guess who the last one to use that was?

Comment

Seahawk fans are in for a rude awakening. We've had six sacks in two games against two of the best offensive lines in football with two of the hardest QB's to sack. And we will be playing an offensive line that has at home given up 7 - most in the playoffs - on a neutral field. No 12th man.
                          Last edited by Kaylore; 01-27-2014, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I know Seattle has a PHYSICAL OLINE.... but I am pretty sure they can get beat up front...

I am sooooo looking forward to Sunday!!

Comment

Seahawk fans...lol.

Comment

I think the biggest advantage the Broncos have is that the Broncos and hawks are playing at a neutral stadium and the "12th Man" will not be a factor. In fact, the 12th man may be wearing orange and blue, not puke green.

Comment

Working...
                                X