Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
      You are ignorant and are likely a bandwagoner.

If it wasn't for Tecmo Bowl, you wouldn't have a clue who Steve Largent or Curt Warner were.
      Been a fan since '76 and saw Warner and Largent play live. I never played Tecmo Bowl though obviously you have so I'm guessing that's how you know them. I believe psychologists call that "projection."

Comment

Originally posted by rsrobinson View Post
        Been a fan since '76 and saw Warner and Largent play live. I never played Tecmo Bowl though obviously you have so I'm guessing that's how you know them. I believe psychologists call that "projection."
        I wouldn't throw the term projection, projecting out without knowing the true meaning of that word on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          I wouldn't throw the term projection, projecting out without knowing the true meaning of that word on these boards.
          From Wiki: "Psychological projection was conceptualized by Sigmund Freud (6 May 1856 – 23 September 1939) in the 1900s as a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world.[1] For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude."

Sounds like a reasonable use of the word to me. If the poster is actually the one who learned the names of Steve Largent and Curt Warner via Tecmo Bowl, which seems likely to me since he brought that up out of thin air, then he's trying to ascribe that to a large group of people, most of whom have never played that game.

But if you have a better word for it I'm all ears.

Comment

All this proves is that you've been a fan of your expansion team far less than I have of mine. Bully for me

Comment

I think you've got it backward, Yoda. The Seahawks are ignorant and their fans are arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                You are ignorant and are likely a bandwagoner.

If it wasn't for Tecmo Bowl, you wouldn't have a clue who Steve Largent or Curt Warner were.
                I doubt most would be old enough to even know what that is.

Just like most bandwagon opportunities, the most obnoxious fans are normally the newbies trying to act like they have been there forever.

See Chargers fans after game 10 of every season.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  3 phases beatch!

Comment

Originally posted by broncogary View Post
                    I think you've got it backward, Yoda. The Seahawks are ignorant and their fans are arrogant.
                    I actually wrote it that way first then changed it. It could go either way. Both fits both of them, but it just didn't seem to 'flow' as well.

Comment

Why do they troll here? Talking all that **** is stupid.

Comment

What's with the meconium green on the Seachickens' unis? Who came up with that color?

Comment

Back to the point before SeaChicken fan crapped in her LOB-panties and cried about it.

This Defense is still flying under the radar. I get it. This rebuilt Defense hasn't been clicking very long. But they're clicking now and that's all that matters. Not what was going on 3 months ago.

They are peaking at just the right time. They have developed the kind of edge that only comes from extreme adversity with a little bit of disrespect thrown in.

Champ played well in his first game back. Would have been nice if he could have managed to come back a couple weeks earlier, but I think he's ready for the big game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                            Back to the point before SeaChicken fan crapped in her LOB-panties and cried about it.

This Defense is still flying under the radar. I get it. This rebuilt Defense hasn't been clicking very long. But they're clicking now and that's all that matters. Not what was going on 3 months ago.

They are peaking at just the right time. They have developed the kind of edge that only comes from extreme adversity with a little bit of disrespect thrown in.

Champ played well in his first game back. Would have been nice if he could have managed to come back a couple weeks earlier, but I think he's ready for the big game.
                            And you couldn't have tried to make that point without trashing and insulting Seahawks fans in the process?

Comment

And you couldn't have tried to make that point without trashing and insulting Seahawks fans in the process?
                              You're at a Broncos message board, dude! No one owes you any kind of homage. If you can't take it, then go to another board.

Comment

You're on a Broncos' board. **** off, go away, nobody wants you here.

Comment

Working...
                                X