Broncos Defense will shock an arrogant Hawk team and ignorant fan base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Defense will shock an arrogant Hawk team and ignorant fan base

Poor seachicken fans. You're in for a rude awakening. Not just your garden variety biatch slap....but a cold hard 'WTF" smashing left hook from out of the Blue. Orange and blue to be precise.

The media has let you down! You've been deceived by irrelevant stats and duped by bias reporting on the NFL network. Sidetracked with hopes and prayers of a bad weather gift and all eyes towards PFM and his all time historic Offense.

... but quietly lurking in the NFL media shadows is where your true doom awaits you. A Broncos Defense that is playing as well as anyone.

Lets just call it your 'WTF' moment. That moment when you realize that this is not the Broncos Defense you were expecting.

Remember that preseason game with your Hawks? That's not the same Defense you'll see Sunday. That starting lineup is almost entirely different due to a rash of devastating injuries. And the couple starters that remain have made big strides. I know, I know...the media isn't talking about this. WTF...right?!

You know all those mediocre Bronco D stats that you're clucking about. You might as well throw them out the window. Again...that was a different Defense. I know, it's not fair. None of this is listed on the stats. WTF...right?!

This was a Defense that had to work through losing their two best pass rushers, best run stopper, best CB, starting Safety, ...on and on. Even some of the remaining starter had to be moved around to fit better with all the replacements.... but you weren't told this before right? You don't watch the Broncos. 'WTF'...right?!

They even lost their Defense Coordinator for a time while JDR filled in as head coach while Foxy was under the knife.

But they've reloaded now and somehow gelled incredibly fast. Yes it's true, it got real ugly during the middle of the season. There were times that they we're plugging so many holes left by injuries by some of our best players, that PFM was pushed to score 50+ points to win. And he actually did it.

And the ugly Defensive stats reflect all this. It's a small miracle that they pulled off replacing so much of the starting Defensive unit during the season. Like replacing most of your engine while flying down the highway. Fortunately PFM put up historic numbers to allow JDR the time to rebuild and tweek things.

You don't think the catching-lightning-in-a-bottle Chargers and their fans didn't say 'WTF' in the playoffs? They were on a hot streak.
    You don't think Tom Brady and his fans aren't STILL saying 'WTF'?
    They both were held under 18 pts. And here's a news flash ...Wilson is no Tom Brady & the Hawks O is no better than the Chargers.

Get ready to scream 'WTF' this Sunday. The Denver Broncos Defense is a lot better than you think.

Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 01-26-2014, 04:02 PM.

They are an ignorant fan base because they have a bunch of new fans who don't know any better.

Comment

Yes, I guess us "Seachicken fans" should take heed and try to emulate the tremendous knowledge and humility contained in your post. I know I will!

BTW, the Seahawks scored more points per game this year than that "Chargers scoring machine." But, hey, I'm ignorant and just started watching football last week so what do I know?
      Last edited by rsrobinson; 01-26-2014, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rsrobinson View Post
        Yes, I guess us "Seachicken fans" should take heed and try to emulate the tremendous knowledge and humility contained in your post. I know I will!
        I know right, on a Denver Broncos board no less. I mean Seahawks should be talked about in awe on a Denver Broncos board.

Comment

BTW, the Seahawks scored more points per game this year than that "Chargers scoring machine." But, hey, I'm ignorant and just started watching football last week so what do I know?
          You are ignorant and are likely a bandwagoner.

If it wasn't for Tecmo Bowl, you wouldn't have a clue who Steve Largent or Curt Warner were.

Comment

Fewer points per drive though. SD had the 2nd best offense and QB in the league by far.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
              Tecmo Bowl
              Ready. Down. HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUTHUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                I know right, on a Denver Broncos board no less. I mean Seahawks should be talked about in awe on a Denver Broncos board.
                Well I would at least expect them to write a post about Seahawks fans alleged ignorance and arrogance that was a little less self-ironic.

Comment

Well I would at least expect them to write a post about Seahawks fans alleged ignorance and arrogance that was a little less self-ironic.
                  we at the OM aim to surpass expectations. You are welcome.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint, I suggest you run back to one of your new bandwagon forums created in the past several weeks.

Comment

The Chargers were red hot at the end of the season not unlike the Hawks. But let's not talk about what's relevant at the time. Let's use the early part of the season right?

Low and behold... you ARE showing your ignorance.

TRY AGAIN

btw, are you going to be back here next monday to share your special 'WTF' moment?
                      Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 01-26-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
                        Fewer points per drive though. SD had the 2nd best offense and QB in the league by far.
                        Silly me, I thought that the claim that the Seahawks were no scoring machine like the Chargers would have meant that the Chargers had scored many more points than the Hawks rather than less. Pardon my ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                          You are ignorant and are likely a bandwagoner.

If it wasn't for Tecmo Bowl, you wouldn't have a clue who Steve Largent or Curt Warner were.
                          Seahawk Fan: It's Kurt, you dumbass!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                            Seahawk Fan: It's Kurt, you dumbass!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                              The Chargers were red hot at the end of the season not unlike the Hawks. But let's not talk about what's relevant at the time. Let's use the early part of the season right?

Low and behold... you ARE showing your ignorance.

TRY AGAIN

btw, are you going to be back here next monday to share your special 'WTF' moment?
                              Ah, yes, a Chargers team that beat such formidable foes as the Giants, Raiders and Chiefs JV team during their historic run. A true juggernaut whose 9-7 record would have left them in 4th place in the NFC West and wouldn't have gotten them a whiff of the playoffs in the NFC where the wildcards were 12-4 and 11-5.

And who WOULDN'T want to come back here and bask in the warmth of intelligence and humilty on display in this thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X