X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orange crusher
    replied
    Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
    The seacocks also promoted showing up on their website. Broncos word of mouth as far as I know. Plus our facility is next to a jail we had thousands of felons seeing our broncos off! Take that Seattle!
    By your pictures, it looks like that jail is really close. I'm surprised they let you have a camera in there.

Leave a comment:

• Doggcow
    replied
    Originally posted by DBruleU View Post
    Awww....look at the cute Seahawk fans poke fun at Denver's "pathetic" fan base.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87921
    Omg it only took like 12 posts before they start bitching about the Superbowl they got owned in.

Leave a comment:

• i4jelway7
    replied
    Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
    I couldn't help but think that Welker's orange jacket was more than just showing off Bronco pride. I think he may have been twisting the knife into his old boss, Belicheat. It's got to be killing Beli that Welker & the Broncos are in the SB.
    He wore that same orange jacket here when they beat the Giants

Leave a comment:

• delany
    replied
    DIA > SEA-TAC.

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied
    I couldn't help but think that Welker's orange jacket was more than just showing off Bronco pride. I think he may have been twisting the knife into his old boss, Belicheat. It's got to be killing Beli that Welker & the Broncos are in the SB.

Leave a comment:

• errand
    replied
    Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    I just checked the website for Broncos and just the tickets are now as low as $1275! That is pretty damn cheap. If I can get it all for $1500, I would brave the cold. This is all on Goddell. No one wants to spend $4000 and freeze to death. For $1275, they will do that.

Where would you fly into though?

Umm, the owners award the sites for the SB....not Goodell.

Leave a comment:

• KipCorrington25
    replied
    Seattle pretty much invented sending teams off at the airport they turned out even greater for the Supersonics.

Leave a comment:

• andyh64000
    replied
    EWR. Lots of flight options out of Denver. (50K frequent flier miles for a ticket, if you have those.)
    On UA I show a ticket for 25K miles if you can come back on Tuesday (leave for EWR on Friday). 37K miles if you want to do Fri to Monday.

Leave a comment:

• ak1971
    replied
    I just checked the website for Broncos and just the tickets are now as low as $1275! That is pretty damn cheap. If I can get it all for $1500, I would brave the cold. This is all on Goddell. No one wants to spend $4000 and freeze to death. For $1275, they will do that.

EWR. Lots of flight options out of Denver. (50K frequent flier miles for a ticket, if you have those.)

Leave a comment:

• andyh64000
    replied

EWR would be the best option which is a United hub like DEN.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Ticket prices are coming down. been getting a lot of **** it I'm going emails. Should be lots of Broncos fans

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 01-26-2014, 05:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_OTM
    replied
    Seattle thinking 12 man is a original idea... lmao that's pretty funny

Leave a comment:

• ak1971
    replied
    Originally posted by Popcorn Sutton View Post
    I guess IMO, the more important factor will be who shows up at the game.
    Ticket prices are coming down. been getting a lot of **** it I'm going emails. Should be lots of Broncos fans

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn Sutton
    replied
    The seacocks also promoted showing up on their website. Broncos word of mouth as far as I know. Plus our facility is next to a jail we had thousands of felons seeing our broncos off! Take that Seattle!
    I guess IMO, the more important factor will be who shows up at the game.

Leave a comment:

• ak1971
    replied
    Originally posted by DBruleU View Post
    Awww....look at the cute Seahawk fans poke fun at Denver's "pathetic" fan base.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87921

Leave a comment:

Working...
X