Broncos arriving in NY on NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DBruleU View Post
    Awww....look at the cute Seahawk fans poke fun at Denver's "pathetic" fan base.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87921
    I am not sure how far Dove Valley is to the metro area but 200 fans isn't that many especially compared to Seattle's send off.

Of course what matters is on the field. I just hope we still pack Capital area for the SB celebration like we did 15 years ago.

Comment

what is the fan base supposed to throw the Broncos a ticker tape parade just for getting on the bus .
      now i did hear back in 77 they went wild after winning the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP. and had a parade the friday before they went to the superbowl.
      i guess the seattle seamen can celebrate and throw a glory hole celebration if they want but the Broncos and their fans are gonna hold back on the confetti til they win it all .
      also we had a rally when they beat the pats i beleive

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
        well I guess the only team that can win with Video cameras is the NE Patriots.
        What you did there...

I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumbass reporter
          How can you use the winter weather to your advantage?
          Originally posted by Peyton Manning
          Im...I'm not real sure. Uuhh uuhh, yeah, I, I don't really know the answer to that...so...

Comment

KICKOFF IS IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK, FOLKS! CAN YOU FEEL IT? ARE YOU READY?! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
              well I guess the only team that can win with Video cameras is the NE Patriots.
              /end heath

Comment

The seacocks also promoted showing up on their website. Broncos word of mouth as far as I know. Plus our facility is next to a jail we had thousands of felons seeing our broncos off! Take that Seattle!

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                  The seacocks also promoted showing up on their website. Broncos word of mouth as far as I know. Plus our facility is next to a jail we had thousands of felons seeing our broncos off! Take that Seattle!
                  I guess IMO, the more important factor will be who shows up at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn Sutton View Post
                    I guess IMO, the more important factor will be who shows up at the game.
                    Ticket prices are coming down. been getting a lot of **** it I'm going emails. Should be lots of Broncos fans

Comment

Seattle thinking 12 man is a original idea... lmao that's pretty funny

Comment

Ticket prices are coming down. been getting a lot of **** it I'm going emails. Should be lots of Broncos fans
                        I just checked the website for Broncos and just the tickets are now as low as $1275! That is pretty damn cheap. If I can get it all for $1500, I would brave the cold. This is all on Goddell. No one wants to spend $4000 and freeze to death. For $1275, they will do that.

Where would you fly into though?
                        Last edited by broncocalijohn; 01-26-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                          I just checked the website for Broncos and just the tickets are now as low as $1275! That is pretty damn cheap. If I can get it all for $1500, I would brave the cold. This is all on Goddell. No one wants to spend $4000 and freeze to death. For $1275, they will do that.

EWR would be the best option which is a United hub like DEN.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post

EWR. Lots of flight options out of Denver. (50K frequent flier miles for a ticket, if you have those.)

Comment

EWR. Lots of flight options out of Denver. (50K frequent flier miles for a ticket, if you have those.)
                              On UA I show a ticket for 25K miles if you can come back on Tuesday (leave for EWR on Friday). 37K miles if you want to do Fri to Monday.

Comment

Seattle pretty much invented sending teams off at the airport they turned out even greater for the Supersonics.

Comment

Working...
                                X