Broncos arriving in NY on NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
    Just got back from Dove Valley. The Broncos are en route!

Damn that's a nice police car.

OMG, look how huge DT is. What a monster WR with the speed and quickness of a guy almost 2 feet shorter.

Comment

The Broncos have landed! Btw, Heath Evans is a POS!

Comment

Yes it's on

Comment

Heath isn't even good at being on t.v.

Comment

this announcer is an idiot. Geeze. Oh they are using videocams. They aren't all business neither was SF and we know how that turned out. And who is the broad who won't shut her pie hole and get in the kitchen to make sammiches where she belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
              this announcer is an idiot. Geeze. Oh they are using videocams. They aren't all business neither was SF and we know how that turned out. And who is the broad who won't shut her pie hole and get in the kitchen to make sammiches where she belongs.
              Yeah. I saw maybe 3 or 4 video cameras as well as Knighton's glasses. Willing to bet seahawks have at least as many.

It's a dream come true for a lot of these players. I can't blame them for wanting to capture every minute of it.

Comment

San Francisco lost because video cameras, says noted un-genius Heath Evans.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                  well I guess the only team that can win with Video cameras is the NE Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                    Should be funny to watch the backtrack in the event that Seattle comes off the plane with cameras rolling. Then he'll praise on how loose and confident they look. Not that I'll be tuned in.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                      You?

Comment

I just spent roughly an hour-ish waiting to see the Broncos get off of a plane.

Man, this week is going to suck.

And then Sunday pregame...oh boy....

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                          You?
                          Bite me b****. and oh yeah shut up and go make me a turkey pot pie!

Comment

Awww....look at the cute Seahawk fans poke fun at Denver's "pathetic" fan base.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87921

Comment

Broncos better realize that this is a business trip......and take care of business.

Comment

Welker is on NFL network. he's awesome in all his dwarf like engineer/used car salesman outfit. His answers are smart even with his creepy stare. He's cool. His Elway answer is awesome too.

Comment

Working...
                                X