Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PROPER way to begin a Super Bowl....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Yoda
    replied
    Diarrhea fumes?

seriously

LMAO... ok, who is this.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    I'm still amazed at how QB's actually threw so well with shoulder pads the size of party trays on their shoulders.
    I'm amazed anyone was able to move. It looks like every player is buried in foam.

Leave a comment:

• Diarrhea fumes
    replied
    In my heart, the 1987 Broncos were better than the 'Skins. That second quarter was so flukish. Not to mention, Doug Williams fumbled before the end of the first quarter in his own territory. Denver recovered but the officials didn't award them with turnover. If that stood, Denver would have been up 13-0 or 17-0. It was such an odd game.

Leave a comment:

• DHallblows
    replied
    Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
    Seriously, don't ever reference that game again. I award you know points and my God have mercy on your soul.
    May god have mercy on your soul, indeed.

Leave a comment:

• txtebow
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    I'm still amazed at how QB's actually threw so well with shoulder pads the size of party trays on their shoulders.
    Indeed. Perhaps Goodell should mandate the NFL return to it's 1987 style pads.....

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    I'll be honest, other than the TD to open the game, I don't remember much else about other than being heartbroken.

I remember quite a bit about the game right before it, I was at that game. My dad took me to the AFC championship game, that was awesome.

Leave a comment:

• errand
    replied
    Yes, those games were horrific memories....but they made winning it back to back so much more enjoyable

Leave a comment:

• WolfpackGuy
    replied
    Denver had that Sanders fumble against the Skins.

That was when the game went south.

Leave a comment:

• Samiwindr
    replied
    Seriously, don't ever reference that game again. I award you know points and my God have mercy on your soul.

Leave a comment:

• Pick Six
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
    Thanks for ripping the scab off my suppressed childhood traumatic memories.
    That's why I didn't watch those videos. I knew that it was going to be painful...

Leave a comment:

• txtebow
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
    A little Zoloft or Paxil and you'll be fine

Leave a comment:

• txtebow
    replied
    Super Bowl 33 full game

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ddBYT_VO3DU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Broncenstein
    replied

Leave a comment:

• txtebow
    replied
    SB 21 pre-game intro

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sHCJjMii7_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X