Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PROPER way to begin a Super Bowl....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still amazed at how QB's actually threw so well with shoulder pads the size of party trays on their shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
      I'm still amazed at how QB's actually threw so well with shoulder pads the size of party trays on their shoulders.
      Indeed. Perhaps Goodell should mandate the NFL return to it's 1987 style pads.....

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
        Seriously, don't ever reference that game again. I award you know points and my God have mercy on your soul.
        May god have mercy on your soul, indeed.

Comment

In my heart, the 1987 Broncos were better than the 'Skins. That second quarter was so flukish. Not to mention, Doug Williams fumbled before the end of the first quarter in his own territory. Denver recovered but the officials didn't award them with turnover. If that stood, Denver would have been up 13-0 or 17-0. It was such an odd game.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
            I'm amazed anyone was able to move. It looks like every player is buried in foam.

Comment

Diarrhea fumes?

seriously

LMAO... ok, who is this.

Comment

Working...
              X