Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PROPER way to begin a Super Bowl....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PROPER way to begin a Super Bowl....

Let's juts hope that we play better in 2014 than we did in 1988 for the final 3 quarters......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uu3orz7NyT8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

a UNIQUE field view video of that Touchdown......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UQecaYSKsB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Game broadcast of quarter 1

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8pbj5T3Pmb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
      Let's juts hope that we play better in 2014 than we did in 1988 for the final 3 quarters......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uu3orz7NyT8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

a UNIQUE field view video of that Touchdown......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UQecaYSKsB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      On a related point. Can you imagine if Elway had played in this generation of football? His skill set paired with the new offensive styles of many teams and the rule changes that made the NFL all about the pass, would make him the best and most dangerous QB in the game. Records would fall.

Comment

Here's a video of better quality.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lpVSVcDAQsA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

sorry, here is the video shot at FIELD LEVEL on the ELway- Nattiel TD...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/p-JX5PxEWoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

CBS Super Bowl 21 ROAD TO THE SUPER BOWL

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W_J-7XuDwNc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

SB 21 pre-game intro

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sHCJjMii7_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Thanks for ripping the scab off my suppressed childhood traumatic memories.

Comment

Super Bowl 33 full game

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ddBYT_VO3DU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                    A little Zoloft or Paxil and you'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                      That's why I didn't watch those videos. I knew that it was going to be painful...

Comment

Seriously, don't ever reference that game again. I award you know points and my God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Denver had that Sanders fumble against the Skins.

That was when the game went south.

Comment

Yes, those games were horrific memories....but they made winning it back to back so much more enjoyable

Comment

I'll be honest, other than the TD to open the game, I don't remember much else about other than being heartbroken.

I remember quite a bit about the game right before it, I was at that game. My dad took me to the AFC championship game, that was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X