X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl 32 & 33 Film Session on NFL Network

SB 32 @ 6:30am MST today on NFL Network
    SB 33 @ 7:00am MST today on NFL Network
    Last edited by i4jelway7; 01-26-2014, 06:34 AM.

Nice! I have had SB 32 on my TIVO for years, but not SB 33.

My Adopt-a-Bronco Darrien Gordon pretty much lit things up in that game

Thanks for the tip.

Out

Comment

Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
      When are they showing Seattle's Super Bowl wins so Armchair can watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
        When are they showing Seattle's Super Bowl wins so Armchair can watch?
        When will @GuessWho move on with his virtual life, and stop polluting threads with with his drivel and pedantic banter?

When will @GuessWho's obsession with my virtual identity come to an end?

Out

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
          When will @GuessWho move on with his virtual life, and stop polluting threads with with his drivel and pedantic banter?

When will @GuessWho's obsession with my virtual identity come to an end?

Out
          You keep posting "@___" to all other posters, yet they are obsessed with you?

Comment

Please re-read the thread, starting w/ the OP.

OP mentions SB 32 and 33 on NFL Network. I thank OP for tip and add personal anecodote about SB 33, tying anecdote to my Adopt-A-Bronco. So far, so good.

Then Guess Whomever pollutes the thread with an off-topic Seahawk reference. Thread is now derailed. I politely ask him to stop derailing threads in which I make on-topic posts. Then you chime in with some unnecessary words of wisdom, further derailing the thread.

And now I'm typing this response.

Total Posts: 6. On Topic Posts 2. Off Topic Posts: 4.

But the inevitable derailment began with Post #3.

Comment

Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
              Thanks for this. I have my DVR setting up to record them both. also going to rewatch the Patriots lose to the Giants just for fun.

Comment

Really wish Eugene Robinson was suiting up for Seattle Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by cousinal11 View Post
                  Really wish Eugene Robinson was suiting up for Seattle Sunday.
                  That guy really screwed the pooch with his antics the night before SB 33. Earlier in the day, he had received the coveted Bart Starr Award for "High Moral Character". Of course, he had to give back the trophy.

And he was also busy grooming himself for a role as a TV color commentator. That pretty much ended when he spent the night in jail.

Then, the icing on the cake was when Elway hit Rod Smith for a touchdown, and a thoroughly burned Robinson was left flailing as #80 pulled away.

Comment

Great show! I've had the Bronco SBs on my DVR for a long time.

It always amazes me how our '97 offensive line totally silenced all the critics in 32. I'll never forget GB's d-line picking each other up off the ground late in the 3rd quarter and all through the 4th. Great memories.

Comment

Originally posted by randerson1184 View Post
                      Great show! I've had the Bronco SBs on my DVR for a long time.

It always amazes me how our '97 offensive line totally silenced all the critics in 32. I'll never forget GB's d-line picking each other up off the ground late in the 3rd quarter and all through the 4th. Great memories.
                      Another classic moment was Eugene Robinson's classic sideline speech: "This team is not better than us; they're not even good! They're not even as good as the Indianapolis Colts!...We gotta bust these dudes in the mouth!"

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                        That guy really screwed the pooch with his antics the night before SB 33. Earlier in the day, he had received the coveted Bart Starr Award for "High Moral Character". Of course, he had to give back the trophy.

And he was also busy grooming himself for a role as a TV color commentator. That pretty much ended when he spent the night in jail.

Then, the icing on the cake was when Elway hit Rod Smith for a touchdown, and a thoroughly burned Robinson was left flailing as #80 pulled away.
                        We remember, because we're not re-reading an accounting of that to try and blend in on a Broncos board. But then, we're not retarded either.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                          We remember, because we're not re-reading an accounting of that to try and blend in on a Broncos board. But then, we're not retarded either.
                          No, dude. Those words were stream-of-consciousness, Jack Kerouac style. I didn't re-read nuthin'.

In fact, I also remember that we actually missed the very beginning of that play because the TV commercial for "The Matrix" ran long and by the time the network got back, Elway was already dropping back to pass. I was like, WTF is going on?

Out

Comment

I saw this last night as I was checking out the guide. Hit the record button on both

Comment

Are you still here Armchair pretending to be a Broncos fan?

Do you really think you're fooling anyone?

Stop trolling our board. Your game is up.

Comment

Working...
                              X