Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Seattle Seahawks: the team that couldn't cut it in the AFC West...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Seattle Seahawks: the team that couldn't cut it in the AFC West...

    ...so they tapped out and lobbied to hoo to the NFC.

    Is this why all these Seahags fans have such a chip on their shoulders that it's making hem return to their dark master--the Denver Broncos?

  • #2
    Originally posted by TripleTilde View Post
    ...so they tapped out and lobbied to hoo to the NFC.

    Is this why all these Seahags fans have such a chip on their shoulders that it's making hem return to their dark master--the Denver Broncos?
    are you mad because our owner could buy your owner out 100x over?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by andyh64000 View Post
      are you mad because our owner could buy your owner out 100x over?
      Why would anybody be? It's not like the Broncos owner has been unable to sign and keep players that earn a high salary

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
        Why would anybody be? It's not like the Broncos owner has been unable to sign and keep players that earn a high salary
        It makes as much sense as the original post.

        Comment


        • #5
          Where are Seahags getting all this hubris from? Their championship trophy case consists of one George Halas trophy, but they barf all over the internet like they're the Yankees of football.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            Where are Seahags getting all this hubris from? Their championship trophy case consists of one George Halas trophy, but they barf all over the internet like they're the Yankees of football.
            What is your record in Superbowls and when was the last time you even played in one?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by andyh64000 View Post
              What is your record in Superbowls and when was the last time you even played in one?
              Oh, how many of these do you guys have? And how many times have you been there?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by andyh64000 View Post
                What is your record in Superbowls and when was the last time you even played in one?
                2 more wins than Seattle

                February 2, 2014

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by andyh64000 View Post
                  What is your record in Superbowls and when was the last time you even played in one?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by andyh64000 View Post
                    What is your record in Superbowls and when was the last time you even played in one?
                    You're really going to go there with an 0-1 record?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dumbest troll ever goes to this guy. What a dumb ass!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by andyh64000 View Post
                        What is your record in Superbowls and when was the last time you even played in one?

                        What difference does it make. Do you realize that every Super Bowl before now involved trampling the Seahags along the way. You guys are garbage along the side of the road. And, on top of that, you're the garbage that we jettisoned along the way.

                        Oh but you must know this already. It has to be a sore spot. You finally make it back to the big game. But even then, you can't escape your dark master, ie the Denver Broncos.

                        Ouch.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wow, lots of misinformation in the OP. My job is to correct the record.

                          History of Seahawks & Realignment Summary: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History...attle_Seahawks

                          Realignment Summary (Sports Illustrated):
                          http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...banks_realign/

                          The plan all along was for the Hawks to be in the NFC; they actually played their first season in the NFC, then moved (temporarily) to the AFC West. It's not that they couldn't cut it in the AFC, it's that the league ALWAYS wanted to have balanced conferences, and once there were 32 stable teams in the league, Seattle's move *back* to the NFC was inevitable.

                          Learn your football history, OP!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                            Wow, lots of misinformation in the OP. My job is to correct the record.

                            History of Seahawks & Realignment Summary: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History...attle_Seahawks

                            Realignment Summary (Sports Illustrated):
                            http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...banks_realign/

                            The plan all along was for the Hawks to be in the NFC; they actually played their first season in the NFC, then moved (temporarily) to the AFC West. It's not that they couldn't cut it in the AFC, it's that the league ALWAYS wanted to have balanced conferences, and once there were 32 stable teams in the league, Seattle's move *back* to the NFC was inevitable.

                            Learn your football history, OP!
                            So you were orphans even before you were disowned only to ebventually tap out. It gets better and better.

                            My question is, why do you continue to use the name Seahawks when it should clearly be either the Seattle Orphans or Seattle Gypsies?

                            Discuss.
                            Last edited by TripleTilde; 01-25-2014, 11:17 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Stupid post really, sorry

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X