If your team was a field goal from losing to the Texans and the Buccs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your team was a field goal from losing to the Texans and the Buccs

Wouldn't you be worried? I mean if it took an opposing QB to throw three interceptions, one of them right to a defensive back, for you to even be in the game at home, wouldn't that bother you? Or would you make you the most arrogant jerk-off on the internets?
    No way, Brah! Football, BRAH. Curt Cobain's brains, brah!
    39.71%
    Yes, that might give me pause.
    8.82%
    ZOMG!!! THA BRNCS HV NVER PLAYED A TEAM WIT A RUNNIN BACK AND MOBILE QB EVAARRRRR!!!!
    25.00%
    The Dave
    26.47%

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    Wouldn't you be worried? I mean if it took an opposing QB to throw three interceptions, one of them right to a defensive back, for you to even be in the game at home, wouldn't that bother you? Or would you make you the most arrogant jerk-off on the internets?
    Most of the Seahawks fan base weren't fans at that time, so they are too ignorant to be scared.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
      Most of the Seahawks fan base weren't fans at that time, so they are too ignorant to be scared.
      that's right brah. Good luck with that Brah.

Comment

Did you guys really give up 48 to Dallas and only lead the Jags by 1 late in the 3rd quarter?

Comment

Originally posted by andyh64000 View Post
          Did you guys really give up 48 to Dallas and only lead the Jags by 1 late in the 3rd quarter?
          Yeah brah. See, it's easy to win when you don't give up 48.

We had to prove how awesome we are by giving up 48 and still winning.

Can the Seahawks give up 48 and still win brah? Good luck with that .
          Last edited by spdirty; 01-25-2014, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
            Yeah brah. And be cuz of that we're totally screwed brah. But good luck with that.
            Just throwing the same monkey poo that was thrown in the OP.

Comment

Just throwing the same monkey poo that was thrown in the OP.
              True, dat.

See guys: it works both ways.

Out

Comment

do you even brah?

Comment

It's funny when people trash talk about the Jags game...a game we won by 16

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                    True, dat.

See guys: it works both ways.

Out
                    I wish his net connection would break for a couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                      It's funny when people trash talk about the Jags game...a game we won by 16
                      It's funny when people trash talk about the Bucs game...a game we won by outscoring them 27-3 to end the game.

Comment

It's funny when people trash talk about the Bucs game...a game we won by outscoring them 27-3 to end the game.
                        Neither will matter. But while that jags game was never in doubt, the bucs game was. But neither make a difference come sunday

Comment

Neither will matter. But while that jags game was never in doubt, the bucs game was. But neither make a difference come sunday
                          I would disagree with your 2nd and 3rd statements but your first and third are spot on and exactly the reason I originally replied.

Comment

I would disagree with your 2nd and 3rd statements but your first and third are spot on and exactly the reason I originally replied.
                            The jags game was annoying but I don't think anyone actually thought they'd pull off the upset. And they lost by 16. Your game went to friggin OT

Comment

The jags game was annoying but I don't think anyone actually thought they'd pull off the upset. And they lost by 16. Your game went to friggin OT
                              I guess...but the Bucs scored the first 21 in such a flukey fashion I for one never thought the Hawks would lose the game. Clearly the Hawks thought they could just show up and win (just like the Broncos thought they could show up and win against the Jags except they didn't do things like fumble kickoffs). Once they woke up down 21-0 the game was never in doubt.

Comment

Working...
                              X