Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody going to watch the Pro Bowl, at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no

Comment

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
          I just wish they'd bring back the skills competitions and QB Challenge. Those were fun to watch.
          world's strongest man competition with igor igrorodonovich or zydrunas krgszyczvikidichienstinrogovifjoord was pretty sweet back in the day too

Comment

The whole Sanders/Rice draft thing is completely annoying -- I'm boycotting, in the hopes that they drop that goofy bull**** next year.

Comment

No Broncos are in it. So nope, brah

Comment

I've never really liked the pro bowl. Watered down play, with players who haven't gotten a rapport with each other, minus all the best players who are actually going to the Superbowl. It's.. like.. pointless. It should go away, unless they completely rethink how it goes. If they really want to do it right, do it two weeks after the Superbowl.. or even 3.. and give bigger prizes to entice the players to going, and give them a couple weeks to practice together.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  Yeah it's hard to care when your team doesn't have any players there. Especially if they are playing for all the marbles the following week. It seems really lame in hindsight.

Comment

Or they could bring in the conference losers and have them battle it out for some crummy 3rd place trophy. They could call it the Brett Favre trophy since he played in both conferences.

I would definitely watch the 49'ers take on New England.

Out

Comment

I wouldn't watch it even if there were Broncos players in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                        Or they could bring in the conference losers and have them battle it out for some crummy 3rd place trophy. They could call it the Brett Favre trophy since he played in both conferences.

I would definitely watch the 49'ers take on New England.

Out
                        I actually think this would be interesting.

Comment

.who ever put it before the superbowl is a idiot and a moron and should be fired asap
                          Last edited by DAN_BRONCO_FAN; 01-25-2014, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                            Yeah, that's my attitude too. No Broncos, why bother?

Comment

Probowl is stupid, nobody gives a damn. Not now, not next year, not in 10 years. Sorta like the dunk contest has become. Everything has already been done and the past 10 years they've resorted to gimmicks and it's soooooooooo boring. In fact, Allstar Weekend, the whole damn thing is boring.

Comment

A game a bunch of Chiefs got into by default so another chance to watch the best defense in the history of the NFL, this is better than the Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X