Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All access through Google glass? Awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All access through Google glass? Awesome!

Knighton will be wearing Google Glass all week during Super Bowl week - probably the biggest week of his life - and he will be sharing his experiences through Google Glass, YouTube, and his Google+ Page with Mile High Report.
    http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/1...s-google-glass

I'd rather he didn't... He's been killing it, I don't want to mess with the formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
      I'd rather he didn't... He's been killing it, I don't want to mess with the formula.
      Lol he won't be playing with them. What's the diff if he puts on glasses a few times

Comment

I think Knighton is taking to his new found fame a little too well. Still gotta play a pretty important game, dawg.

Comment

This is cool and all, but I really wish it wasn't a Bronco doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
            This is cool and all, but I really wish it wasn't a Bronco doing this.
            Exactly. Go all balls crazy Feb 3. Until then. Focus.

Comment

Yeah, not a fan of this. For previously mentioned reasons and also because the more popular he becomes the more impossible he is going to be to re sign.

Comment

**** Google!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                  Exactly. Go all balls crazy Feb 3. Until then. Focus.
                  Yes because wearing a pair of glasses while doing all of the normal things he would be doing anyway is a distraction. Calm down. These guys worked their asses off and this next week is possibly a once in a lifetime experience for them. Let them enjoy it and be grateful we get to be a part of it first hand.

Comment

Don't like it a bit...

Comment

OK.

Has he really been that good? I noticed him making a few big plays which is awesome, and I'm not saying he HASN'T, has anyone really broken the film down? I'd be stoked to learn that we have a badass DT playing at a high level going into this game. I WANT TO BELIEVE

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
                        OK.

Has he really been that good? I noticed him making a few big plays which is awesome, and I'm not saying he HASN'T, has anyone really broken the film down? I'd be stoked to learn that we have a badass DT playing at a high level going into this game. I WANT TO BELIEVE
                        he's been solid all year long. really good at clogging running lanes, but in the playoffs he has been getting good push up the middle to make QBs uncomfortable in addition to being good in stopping the run.

Comment

Lol at some of the ridiculous comments in this thread. Pot Roast's glasses is tearing this team apart!! People they are just glasses with a camera. I think this is a great way to see things from a players point of view.

Comment

This had bad juju written all over it. Can't Carroll hire a hacker it get the defensive plays now? Were ****ed

Out

Comment

Why are people freaking out about this

Comment

Working...
                              X