X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawkins At Practice

Pleasant surprise.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...4-6dbc1b45805c

RESPECT!...the internet bill and television cable company bill.

Comment

I'm loving all these former greats giving their two cents on how to win the SB

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
        I'm loving all these former greats giving their two cents on how to win the SB
        How would Dawkins know?

Comment

I think its so awesome how even though hes not a Bronco any more he is a huge Broncos fan I follow him on twitter and see what he writes during the games man he is a big fan, its cool he went there to inspire the team this week.

He said he will have tears of joy if the Broncos win because of Champ finally getting a ring. Man I wish we could sign him to a one game contract that be great but not realistic at all.

Comment

that was great. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
              How would Dawkins know?
              He has forgotten more about playing the Safety position than anyone we have playing the position so there's that

C'mon man

Comment

He has forgotten more about playing the Safety position than anyone we have playing the position so there's that

C'mon man
                I understand... he was a good player for us and has a wealth of knowledge as far as playing the position, etc....but you said he was giving advice on how to win the SB.....which unfortunately for him, he's never done.

Elway, Manning, Rod Smith, or Terrell Davis would make more sense in that regard.

Comment

He's gonna help them win this one.....better?

Comment

He's gonna help them win this one.....better?
                    I'm hopeful his words of wisdom will help the Broncos win it all......

Comment

John Elway - General Manager
                      Alfred Williams - Hype man chanting "GO BRONCOS" before AFCCG
                      John Lynch - On radio during the week and on Thundervision waving at the fans in a bright orange fuzzy sweater during AFCCG
                      Rod Smith - Lamar Hunt Trophy presenter with crazy "GO BRONCOS" scream
                      Brian Dawkins - Spiritual Leader
                      Peyton Manning - Quarterback

All the adversity and injuries. I've gotten to go to the preseason Sports Authority practice where it poured, when the players came out and slid on their bellies. I went to the Ravens game where Manning passed for 7 TD's. I went to the loss against the Charger's which gave us that extra spark. Then the Sea of Orange at the AFCCG.

Would be so AWESOME to have a parade like in '98 on Firetrucks!!

Comment

And tomorrow Eugene Robinson will be at Semenhawks practice!

Comment

In '97 I got to work as an usher for a few games, which were my first in person. I parked on the side of the road at DIA to cheer on the guys in buses after the AFCCG, and waited in Mile High for 4 hours after SB32. That parade was the best.

This journey has been every bit as sweet as that one.

WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!

Comment

Something tells me that he will get a ring if we win.

Comment

Let's just hope the retired Moffitt who returned to live in Seattle isn't coughing up our signals.

Comment

Working...
                              X