**** the Bull****, We're destined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** the Bull****, We're destined

And I'm not that guy but this team is destined to win the Super Bowl.

Dude shut up. San Diego was destined to win it before they played us.

We have to earn our destiny.

Comment

ATL-Eric is on your ignore list.

Comment

So for all you superstitious people out there like the buffoon above me, do ya'll believe in astrology, magic, and turning your car around when a black cat runs in front of it?

Because if you react to this thread, you believe in **** that don't exist. So take you salt over the shoulder throwing asses and knock on some wood to reverse the other worldly power of ATL - ERIC, who, now get this, can control the outcome of a game by posting some mere words on a message board!

Tell me OBF1, where do you draw the line in your idiocy?

Comment

The number of gibberish posts on the Mane have increased ten fold since CO legalized dope if you ask me. Just nonsense coming from some of you.
          The word destined doesn't always relate to a religious event. It also means, and I took this from dictionary.com: <table id="wn"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Adj.</td><td valign="top">1.</td><td>destined - headed or intending to head in a certain direction; often used as a combining form as in `college-bound students'; "children bound for school"; "a flight destined for New York"</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Originally posted by bronco0608 View Post
            So for all you superstitious people out there like the buffoon above me, do ya'll believe in astrology, magic, and turning your car around when a black cat runs in front of it?

Because if you react to this thread, you believe in **** that don't exist. So take you salt over the shoulder throwing asses and knock on some wood to reverse the other worldly power of ATL - ERIC, who, now get this, can control the outcome of a game by posting some mere words on a message board!

Tell me OBF1, where do you draw the line in your idiocy?
            The entire concept that a random post on a fan forum could have any determination on the winner of the Super Bowl is LULZ. I wouldn't start calling people names though.

Comment

................to the increase in gibberish since CO legalized pot.

Comment

Working...
              X