Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got a feeling that this Denver defense is going to show up big time, I feel it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a feeling that this Denver defense is going to show up big time, I feel it.

I think the Broncos defense is going to be hearing about this Seahawks defense over these 2 weeks and they will be sick of it by time the Superbowl hits, especially guys like Champ who feels like he has a lot to prove in this Superbowl, Guys like Robert Ayers who has been great this post season.

We held 2 great offenses to 3 points in each of our playoff games up until the 4th quarter. Whats stopping us from doing that again?

DRC was so close to picking off Brady when he jumped that route, if thats Wilson thats 6 the other way. Against SD Nacho almost nabbed an INT as did a linebacker (can't rem if it was woodyard or danny).

Its been awhile since we got some turnovers but I think its time.

Broncos D has only 3 sacks less than Seattle's D which has been getting praised by the media for its pass rush, and Denver has 3 more sacks this post season than Seattle's D.

Russel Wilson got sacked 44 times this season and hes been sacked 7 (the most of all) this post season. Seattle's pass protection is very sketchy especially the interior.

I look at these signs and the way they played leading up to this game you can't but help to feel the big game changing play is coming.

Man I cannot wait for the Superbowl!

They will also be hearing how physical the Seattle D is and will want to show how physical they can be, as well.

Comment

If you feel it, then it must be so!

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
        Get your conflicted p***Y ass out of my thread.

Originally posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
        They will also be hearing how physical the Seattle D is and will want to show how physical they can be, as well.
        Right, JDR is about to fire those guys up big time for this game. Defense is going to play such a huge role in this game for us. I think our defense will be the stars of this SB.

Comment

It would be great if we could get some turnovers finally.

Comment

Well the defense is playing without about half the starters and most of the playmakers. I think the defense we come up big too. I think Lynch is going get stuff the same way Blount did.

Comment

I think we're going to see a repeat of Superbowl XXIV or XXXIII....

Comment

You're gonna jinx it Kaylore....Shiissshhhh....

Comment

Definitely.

The two-week media circle jerk over the SeaChickens defense will grow the chip on their collective shoulder to gargantuan proportions.

Comment

I'm not too worried about our defense being up to the challenge.

They have transformed themselves starting week 16 into the Orange Crush.

If we dont turn it over, we will win this thing.

Comment

To be honest I have been impressed with how our D looks like a totally different unit (at least until garbage time) the 1st 2 games of the playoffs.

If they come out with that same intensity and stop the run game, they don't really need to sack Wilson, just contain him and get off the field on 3rd down and Manning should be able to do enough to put this one out of reach.

Pot Roast turned it up a notch, they used Mincy a lot vs SD but I didn't see him as much in the NE game. Phillips has been playing well, as long as we don't lose a CB during the game I think we have enough to stop them.

I trust Fox and JDR to find a way to stop what little of an O they have.

Hoping the score is something like 34-16 or 42-27 range. I don't want to be too stressed.

Comment

if we don't let wilson beat us deep I think we'll be fine. I don't think they're going to beat us with just lynch and percy harvin running screens and jet sweeps. the problem is we rather routinely get beaten deep and wilson is quite good at hitting those plays.

Comment

They will. The media had turned decidedly pro-Seahawk lately. The defense is going to hear all week about how amazing they are - and so are the Broncos. I think that will have our offense and our pretty awesome defense come with their A-game. The Seahags will be surprised at how hard we're going to play this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                            Denver has shut down two much better running games in the last few weeks in SD and NE than SEA. Shut them down, cold....like 60 some yards apiece.

There's a decent chance you'll be pissed come a little over a week from now.

If Denver can hit about 23 they will win.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                              Denver has shut down two much better running games in the last few weeks in SD and NE than SEA. Shut them down, cold....like 60 some yards apiece.

There's a decent chance you'll be pissed come a little over a week from now.

If Denver can hit about 23 they will win.
                              Agreed, and not only that, but Rivers & Brady are much better passing QB's than Russell is. This defense is going to open some eyes on Super Bowl Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X