NFL NETWORK REPLAYING BRONCOS OVER PATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL NETWORK REPLAYING BRONCOS OVER PATS

In 7 minutes. Woo hoo...can’t wait for Brady’s face palm.

B!TCH!

I've watched this game 4-5 times again already

My favorite part continues to be listening to all the pre-snap calls and checks.

Masterful.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
      I've watched this game 4-5 times again already

My favorite part continues to be listening to all the pre-snap calls and checks.

Masterful.
      No DVR here...with all the emotions and stress of watching it live, it’ll be fun watching it.

Hey, no spoilers, y’all.

Comment

Tuned in, thanks.

Comment

It was on NFLN last night and I watched it. Nice to watch a game when you know the ending

Comment

That first 3 and out on D was humongous. How about DRC...what a player. Hope we can keep him.

Comment

It’s funny how surprising it is whenever the offense stalls. Like a huge disappointment. PUNT?! You’re punting?!?! What is this?!

Comment

What has gotten into Peyton over the last 6-8 games? His balls have extra zip...really throwing the ball well. Such a contrast to the first Patriots game. His throws were sharper than Brady’s this time around.

Comment

Offense and Fox MAD to settle for a fg from the 8 yard line. Not acceptable.

Comment

I see where Prater got sick. Goddamn Patriot brushed against him just now. Filthy clam chowder drinkers.

Comment

Welker just broke Talib in half, FYI.

Not sure if everyone knew about it or not.

Comment

Now Belichick is crying about it in the background. Well done, NFL, well done.

Comment

Virgil Green’s carry was def out of nowhere. Chandler Jones sucks, btw. Can’t tackle for sh*t.

Comment

Montee....that guy could be the x factor next week. I love how Moreno softens them up like a cleaver on meat and Ball zips around and through.

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                              What has gotten into Peyton over the last 6-8 games? His balls have extra zip...really throwing the ball well. Such a contrast to the first Patriots game. His throws were sharper than Brady’s this time around.
                              Ankle is better.

Comment

Working...
                              X