2014 Offical Pro Golf Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Offical Pro Golf Thread

Is there a PGA thread already? If so, could you merge this?

Am I the only one who thinks Tiger is starting to swing like an old man?
    Last edited by Houshyamama; 01-24-2014, 12:48 PM.

Legal stream: http://stream.golfchannel.com/

Comment

you gtfo

I'm getting tired of listening to Seattle fans. I ready to get this **** rolling already. I just want the game to get here.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
        Is there a PGA thread already? If so, could you merge this?

Am I the only one who thinks Tiger is starting to swing like an old man?
        I wouldn't say old man, but i find it highly unlikley that he'll win 18 majors. He might win another Masters...maybe an Open, but it will be damn near impossible for him to win a US Open or PGA ever again.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Comment

And this is this years thread now. Change the name to something like 2014 Offical Pro Golf thread though...or something like that. There is more than just the PGA out there. For example...the Masters, aka the begining of Spring, is not a PGA event. The US Open is not a PGA event...it's a USGA event. The Open is an RNA event and so on.
            Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 01-24-2014, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
              I wouldn't say old man, but i find it highly unlikley that he'll win 18 majors. He might win another Masters...maybe an Open, but it will be damn near impossible for him to win a US Open or PGA ever again.
              He looks stiff. Torrey is my home course, watching him stuggle his way around the North is almost hard to watch. I still think he'll win a few more majors, but I agree that getting to 18 is looking less and less likely.

Comment

Tiger shoots 79. Needs more hookers IMO

Comment

I'm one of the biggest golf fans on this board but right now I could give a rats ass. We're in the Superbowl. I'll start watching golf in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                  X