• Prediction Pics //Seattle

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      shouldn't the shirt say superbowl champions? just saying

Comment

fixed for you.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by OOJack; 01-24-2014, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Comment

38-13

Comment

35-20 We'll put up more points and yards the chicks have seen all year!

Comment

27-20 Broncos

We control the game through 3 quarters and they score 7 in the 4th to keep it close. Why not, it's been working for us so far

Comment

Seattle 20
                  Denver 30

Last edited by Agamemnon; 01-24-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                    27-20 Broncos

We control the game through 3 quarters and they score 7 in the 4th to keep it close. Why not, it's been working for us so far
                    @ your avator.

Comment

In handicapping this game the HudsonHawks don't even matter - it would be the same analysis for any team, just one question: Will Peyton be smooth and efficient - or tight and tentative? He's been smooth this postseason, no mistakes. But he's been tentative too - four FGs against NE, that's too many.

I hear 'em, I hear 'em, "But, no BroncoBuff, no! Seattle had the best defense this year, BroncoBuff!"

Ugh ... fine, *SIGH* Then how about you Riddle me This: In Week 11 the Chiefs had the best defense - they led the league in fewest points and yards given up, both stats by wide margins. It was precisely at that point Peyton and the Broncos gashed 'em for 60 points and 1,000 yards in 15 days.

So please remember: Like the Chiefs you are but mere mortals. All that matters is the Man With the Golden Arm - will it be smooth or will it be tight?

I think smooth:
                      Denver Broncos 34
                      BlackHawksDown 20

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                        In handicapping this game the HudsonHawks don't even matter - it would be the same analysis for any team, just one question: Will Peyton be smooth and efficient - or tight and tentative? He's been smooth this postseason, no mistakes. But he's been tentative too - four FGs against NE, that's too many.

I hear 'em, I hear 'em, "But, no BroncoBuff, no! Seattle had the best defense this year, BroncoBuff!"

Ugh ... fine, *SIGH* Then how about you Riddle me This: In Week 11 the Chiefs had the best defense - they led the league in fewest points and yards given up, both stats by wide margins. It was precisely at that point Peyton and the Broncos gashed 'em for 60 points and 1,000 yards in 15 days.

So please remember: Like the Chiefs you are but mere mortals. All that matters is the Man With the Golden Arm - will it be smooth or will it be tight?

I think smooth:
                        Denver Broncos 34
                        BlackHawksDown 20
                        They didn't settle for FGs against the Pats because Manning was tentative. Julius Thomas dropped a perfect TD pass and the refs refused to call a blatant PI that obviously should've been a score. That's why they settled for so many FGs.

Comment

Seahawks

Broncos

Comment

Denver 28
                            Seattle 20

Yeah, that feels about right.

Comment

I fearlessly predict there will be at least one commercial with a groundhog in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X