Heath Evans keeps getting more and more hysterical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heath Evans keeps getting more and more hysterical

I seriously think he's doing cocaine. I've been listening to NFL total Access and he ran a segment Monday about how Welker not only was dirty, but purposely tried to injure Talib knowing it "would cause a snowball affect allowing them to win."

So then today the subject is the Seahags secondary versus the Broncos receiving corps. And Dan Hellie, who very briefly during the divisional week admitted to being a Manning fan, anyway he said they are like two locomotives and Heath cuts him off and says "Marshawn Lynch is a locomotive!" Hellie responds "well we aren't talking about that" and the other guests laugh and then Heath chimes in again "They have two locomotives and Denver only has one!"

So then they're talking about the defense and how basically they think the Seahawks will play press man all day to give their rush time. Hellie points out that Manning has been hit once in the playoffs and has zero sacks. He failed to mention we gave up the fewest sacks in the league this year too, but whatever. So the Heath is yelling at this point "they've never faced a front like this all year!"

So I decide to go look if this is true. The Seahawks are tied with Green Bay at 8th in sacks. That seems kind of low, especially for the "greatest secondary of all time," but whatever. Anyway I notice KC and New England are ranked ahead of them at 5 and 6 respectively. We've played two teams that had more sacks than the Seahawks twice. And home and away so it's a decent sample. In all four games both defenses combined for 2 sacks.

I also chuckled to myself when I looked and saw our own Denver Broncos have just 3 sacks less than Seattle has this season.

And in the playoffs Seattle has given up the most sacks at 7, and we've given the fewest up at 0 and We have the second most sacks at 6 - double Seattle's number.

Of course no one is mentioning this.

And Heath Evans is hilarious.

I watched same thing and I wasn't even mad. It was hilarious.

Comment

lol, if we're talking pocket passers only Seattle had like 8 sacks against Rodgers before halftime imo...

Comment

His tears taste delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by SeahawkTalons View Post
          lol, if we're talking pocket passers only Seattle had like 8 sacks against Rodgers before halftime imo...
          You mean the team that allowed the ninth most sacks in the league? Great counter point.

Comment

Did that happen or is it your opinion lady brah brah?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              You mean the team that allowed the ninth most sacks in the league? Great counter point.
              She makes it so easy to clown, what a weak group of fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SureShot View Post
                Did that happen or is it your opinion lady brah brah?
                They didn't even play Green Bay this year. If he had a point, I don't know what it was.

Comment

Heath Evans is a tool.

And the whole rodgers argument is just like every other argument that hawks proponents make based on a game they played at home. They're not the same team when they aren't at home. Oh yeah, and the packers should have won that game anyway.

Comment

Hate Heath Evans. Nice hair plants though. Clearly has a grudge against Denver/Manning and has for some time. I can't find his playoff predictions but I wouldn't be surprised if he's picked against Denver every time. He'll pick Seattle too for the super bowl. It will make it that much sweeter when he has to talk about the Broncos all offseason. lol.

I love how he tried to say Welkah hurt Talib on purpose and then Billick looked disgusted telling him he was full of it.
                    Last edited by bpc; 01-23-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

That p.o.s. Evans never even said a word about his 99% prediction of a Chargers victory. Let alone his patriot hobnobbing.

Comment

I've got respect for the Seahawks team, but the amount of bluster coming out of that quadrant rings of desperation rather than confidence to my ears.

Comment

What does he have against Denver? He has been against them since game 1 this season. I can understand if he truly believed, all season, Denver was the weaker team but we know that's not true. Which Bronco **** in his Wheaties?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            I seriously think he's doing cocaine. I've been listening to NFL total Access and he ran a segment Monday about how Welker not only was dirty, but purposely tried to injure Talib knowing it "would cause a snowball affect allowing them to win."

So then today the subject is the Seahags secondary versus the Broncos receiving corps. And Dan Hellie, who very briefly during the divisional week admitted to being a Manning fan, anyway he said they are like two locomotives and Heath cuts him off and says "Marshawn Lynch is a locomotive!" Hellie responds "well we aren't talking about that" and the other guests laugh and then Heath chimes in again "They have two locomotives and Denver only has one!"

So then they're talking about the defense and how basically they think the Seahawks will play press man all day to give their rush time. Hellie points out that Manning has been hit once in the playoffs and has zero sacks. He failed to mention we gave up the fewest sacks in the league this year too, but whatever. So the Heath is yelling at this point "they've never faced a front like this all year!"

So I decide to go look if this is true. The Seahawks are tied with Green Bay at 8th in sacks. That seems kind of low, especially for the "greatest secondary of all time," but whatever. Anyway I notice KC and New England are ranked ahead of them at 5 and 6 respectively. We've played two teams that had more sacks than the Seahawks twice. And home and away so it's a decent sample. In all four games both defenses combined for 2 sacks.

I also chuckled to myself when I looked and saw our own Denver Broncos have just 3 sacks less than Seattle has this season.

And in the playoffs Seattle has given up the most sacks at 7, and we've given the fewest up at 0 and We have the second most sacks at 6 - double Seattle's number.

Of course no one is mentioning this.

And Heath Evans is hilarious.
                            This guy desperately hates Denver. And I don't know why. He's pathetic. I kept wanting Conway or McGinest yo point out that Denver's no huddle can take the starch out of their pass rushers legs. Because it's the truth. But then I realized that McGinest is another spygate era Patriot who is likely thinking about ways to craft his next comment around the idea that the spygate era Patriots were football nirvana. So the next hope was Curtis Conway. This is a guy who gets had his ass kicked in his MMA attempt. His wife, who also routinely kicks his ass, Lailana Ali, probably put him up to it. Bottom line, between the NFL, his wife, and his stab at MMA, you can't expect anything from this punch drunk athlete.

Sadly, they're all better than Takeo Spikes, whos been on in the mornings for some reason.

NFLN is just sad and pathetic. It's a joke.

Comment

I like how you think 8 sacks is subjective ("IMO"). It's quantifiable. If you're going to make the effort to troll another team site, take the extra effort to check your facts.

Comment

Working...
                              X