X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crybaby Thurmond

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013...t-uncalled-for
    Cry me a river!

You should see these bastards in coverage. They are the master of cheat plays. If you watch any tape of them, look at whenever a TE/WR gets into their breaks, generally 7-10 yds down the field. Their defense two hand yanks the back of the offensive players pads to slow them down. I've counted it over 10 times in just the 1st half of the Texans game. It got called 1 time.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
      You should see these bastards in coverage. They are the master of cheat plays. If you watch any tape of them, look at whenever a TE/WR gets into their breaks, generally 7-10 yds down the field. Their defense two hand yanks the back of the offensive players pads to slow them down. I've counted it over 10 times in just the 1st half of the Texans game. It got called 1 time.
      I guess if Phil Simms had called that game he would have said the WR's need to get more physical.

Comment

They really are good at that arent they. Good thing we have the best QB in footbal so Manning will pick that apart as well!

Comment

Seachickens secondary gets away with holding, pushing, manhandling WR's and they want to biitch about a WR putting a block on a DB?

Just more bulletin board material for the Broncos

Comment

Seahawk players are kind of stupid aren't they...

Comment

Thurmond is scared.

Comment

Welker is coming for you Thurmond.

Comment

Half of Seattles defense has tested positive for either steroids or a masking agent. Their entire defense will probably be roided up next weekend. And this guy complains about what some guy who weighs 185 lbs does?!

Comment

I'm noticing Seattle getting a lot of attention in the media. Sherman, this guy etc. Only guy I've seen comment on anything was Manning today. You wouldn't think the Broncos are even in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
                      I'm noticing Seattle getting a lot of attention in the media. Sherman, this guy etc. Only guy I've seen comment on anything was Manning today. You wouldn't think the Broncos are even in the Super Bowl.
                      Wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        Wouldn't have it any other way.
                        Agreed. Winners speak after the job is done. Losers boast and run their mouths for a feeling of momentary superiority when deep in their hearts, they know they are done.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                          Agreed. Winners speak after the job is done. Losers boast and run their mouths for a feeling of momentary superiority when deep in their hearts, they know they are done.
                          Almost seems like they're happy with beating SF.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
                            Almost seems like they're happy with beating SF.
                            Only because SF was the better team bro....

No knock on the broncs, they're good too...just not SF.

Comment

Originally posted by SeahawkTalons View Post
                              Only because SF was the better team bro....

No knock on the broncs, they're good too...just not SF.
                              We'll see soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X