42 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 42 Days

It's been 42 days since we've given up more than 20 points in a game. The story is our O against their D, very understandably, but 42 days since we've given up more than 20. Fun, and real stat. Only once did we not put up more than 20 the entire season, which was exactly 20.

You know, I recall man fans here saying that 2nd regular season game against the Chargers, in which we lost, would be a good thing for us. Turns out it really was.

Comment

In hindsight you sometimes learn more about a loss than a win...

going 18-0 would be nice but it's a pressure cooker!

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
        You know, I recall man fans here saying that 2nd regular season game against the Chargers, in which we lost, would be a good thing for us. Turns out it really was.
        The last 3 SB champs lost in week 15, or some bull**** stat like that. Not all advantages are equal, it's safe to say less prep time hurt Denver more than San Diego. And an extra week of prep, well that's TBD, but we know who that helps most.

Comment

The defense will have a big challenge this week. As much as I see flaws in the Hawks defense, Wilson is a stud. I really like him. He's going to be fun to watch throughout his career. Glad he's not in the AFC.

Comment

Days since last playoff win:

Denver - 4

KC - 7,300+

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
              Days since last playoff win:

Denver - 4

KC - 7,300+
              By Super Bowl Sunday, Denver will have appeared in as many post season games in four weeks as KC has in 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                By Super Bowl Sunday, Denver will have appeared in as many post season games in four weeks as KC has in 7 years.
                Lol

Comment

Originally posted by theknowitall View Post
                  In hindsight you sometimes learn more about a loss than a win...

going 18-0 would be nice but it's a pressure cooker!
                  Guy has been here two days, 64 posts and thinks he is so important that he thinks his posts deserve to be bolded.

**** you newbie. Earn it which will be never.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    Have all the Chiefs fans been banned from the Mane? I havent seen them here in awhile.

Comment

Haven't seen Chef Luigi or any of the Pats trolls either.

STRANGE

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                        Haven't seen Chef Luigi or any of the Pats trolls either.

STRANGE
                        Be happy we haven't seen our "own" Wolf754life since our Cold Pats game (I think he trolled a little on our home loss too). With a win, we won't see that loser fan until next season. Even Spiralism won't talk to him.

Comment

Working...
                        X