Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest thing..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Funniest thing..

    Seahawks trolls keep talking about the weather, and how we won't be able to pass. Yet they talk about how they will win because they're knobbing Sherman...

    If we're not passing, how will your "GREATEST CORNERBACK OF ALL TIMES EVER" even do anything?

    Knowshon has had a better year than Lynch.

  • #2
    Agree with all this. Seattle's only advantage is pass defense, so if weather takes away passing that elimimates their strength anyway. Not to mention they throw a lot of deep balls so their passing game would be the most affected.

    Then again Denver has the advantage in the offensive passing game as well so they really have the upper hand regardless. Seattle fans need to make up their minds: is their secondary so good that it makes them the team more likely to have success through the air or do they want the weather to cancel Denver's better passing game?

    And Moreno is a better all-around back than Lynch. People still have a stigma about Moreno because of his past but they forget that Lynch wasn't a superstar in his Bills days. If you just looked at this year, they are the two angriest runners (plus AP) in the league, but Moreno takes Lynch down in the passing game.

    Comment


    • #3
      It is really funny since Seattle isn't really cold weather city. I wonder what the coldest game they have played in all season.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
        It is really funny since Seattle isn't really cold weather city. I wonder what the coldest game they have played in all season.
        It was 36 degrees when they beat the Giants 23-0 at MetLife.

        Comment


        • #5
          Seahawk fans keep bringing up the weather because they know they need that advantage.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arkie View Post
            It was 36 degrees when they beat the Giants 23-0 at MetLife.
            That's not cold at all.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
              That's not cold at all.
              It is to this OC boy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                That's not cold at all.
                I know, it is 0 degrees here in Chicago right now and it almost feels normal, 36 degrees would be like a warm spring day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                  It is to this OC boy.
                  That because you have been Californian Pussified.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                    That's not cold at all.
                    It is to this OC boy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                      That because you have been Californian Pussified.
                      We pay good money to be pussified. Enjoy your freezing ****ing weather while I wear shorts almost everyday this month. winter? Who knew?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bpc View Post
                        Seahawk fans keep bringing up the weather because they know they need that advantage.
                        8 games in bad weather sure does inflate your pass defense stats too.... Just sayin.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                          We pay good money to be pussified. Enjoy your freezing ****ing weather while I wear shorts almost everyday this month. winter? Who knew?
                          Yeah I'm happily a pussy. 80 in January, don't mind if I do

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X