Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT!!!! Well... Good Luck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT!!!! Well... Good Luck...

I know... I know... I have disappeared, well, that is because I have a different job now, and no longer work where I used to work.

But, that is besides the point. I would like to take the time that I am impressed with your defense most of all. I didn't expect them to be so damn good!! Well, statistic wise, not so good, but it is like I say to my players on my soccer teams (I play keeper for two teams), if you score over eight (8) goals each game, we'll go undefeated!!!

It's the same thing with your defense, if they can keep a team under 21, the game is in the bag!!!

Well, I would rather see you guys in the Superbowl than the Kansas City Queefs!!! Uuuhhhhh!!!! That was scary wasn't it?... They were actually kinda good!!!

Well, good luck and I will try to post back a few more times.

Tell my Ho's (Meck, Spider and the rest of them) I said hello and I hope they are at least brushing their teeth after sucking cock for the nights festivities!

Your favorite Raider Fan!!! If that could even be possible... and I bet there are like 1,000 bandwagoners you can't stand after you have been there for so many years being a DIE HARD FAN!!!!

After the Seahawks "fans" BS on here, I almost want to hug DontBeMessin.

Comment

See...now this, this is an opposing fan I can stomach.

Thanks for checking in DBM.

Comment

Originally posted by DontBeMessin View Post
        I know... I know... I have disappeared, well, that is because I have a different job now, and no longer work where I used to work.
        Went from janitorial to fry cook at McDonald's? Hey, that's great!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
          After the Seahawks "fans" BS on here, I almost want to hug DontBeMessin.
          hhh.... No thanks...

But I could imagine... Being from the Northwest here in Portland, people who don't even know what a Quarterback is are wearing ****hawks stuff... It is sickening... Don't you remember when they were in our division?

Good God! I REALLY hate ****hawk fans... They are the biggest bandwagoners there are in the sport of football...

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
            See...now this, this is an opposing fan I can stomach.

Thanks for checking in DBM.
            Thank you...

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
            Went from janitorial to fry cook at McDonald's? Hey, that's great!
            Going from janitorial duties to McDonald's fry cook would be a large step down. Also, if you did not know, janitorial duties do not pay that bad, and probably more than what you make... Here they are called Facility Maintenance Technicians and make over $50k a year... Starting....

http://www.emp.state.or.us/jobs/inde...&type=N&lang=E

Please do not make me have to embarrass you again...

Comment

*Your work release program changed contracts?

*perpetuating Raiders stereotypes since...well...FOREVER...

Comment

But, that is besides the point. I would like to take the time that I am impressed with your defense most of all. I didn't expect them to be so damn good!! Well, statistic wise, not so good, but it is like I say to my players on my soccer teams (I play keeper for two teams), if you score over eight (8) goals each game, we'll go undefeated!!!

It's the same thing with your defense, if they can keep a team under 21, the game is in the bag!!!

Well, I would rather see you guys in the Superbowl than the Kansas City Queefs!!! Uuuhhhhh!!!! That was scary wasn't it?... They were actually kinda good!!!

Well, good luck and I will try to post back a few more times.

Tell my Ho's (Meck, Spider and the rest of them) I said hello and I hope they are at least brushing their teeth after sucking cock for the nights festivities!

Your favorite Raider Fan!!! If that could even be possible... and I bet there are like 1,000 bandwagoners you can't stand after you have been there for so many years being a DIE HARD FAN!!!!
                Is this your boss? Did he fire you during the Bronco vs Butt Pirates game?

Comment

DBM!....that sandwich ain't going to make it's self

Last edited by bronco militia; 01-23-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

DBM, no excuse for not bumping your old "call out" threads (you surely have a computer at home to do it). Since you were not here and take your lumps, HA HA!!! We beat you twice! TWICE? Yes, twice. Oh, your Faiders sucked once again and wondering how you will screw up all that freed up money from those long forgotten players that were released or traded...or retired.

Anyways, you did come in (finally) so thanks for the kind words. I doubt we will hear from the Chiefs' trolls.

Comment

DBM,
                      Yeah it really sucks to be a non hee-hawks fan in Portland right now. The stations there at least waited to suck off the hawks until they finally won their division, but have gone full retard the last few weeks.

And most of my friends are total retards about football and think this is going SO EASY for seattle.

Thanks for coming back, although late, and the good wishes ,even if you pull for the Raiders. At least your team has been there and won (but not lately). I expect that the Raiders are on their way to respectability finally.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                        *Your work release program changed contracts?

*perpetuating Raiders stereotypes since...well...FOREVER...
                        That is because you can't think of any new jokes because your three brains cells can't handle that much more input...

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                          DBM!....that sandwich ain't going to make it's self

I actually laughed out loud at that... I haven't heard you say or post, "Go fix me a sandwich biotch" in about a year... Brought back memories...

Of how I own you Snatchzilla!!! Do not let other poster know that you sucked Meck77's tootsie roll at Cheeseman Park back in 2008....

And then paid me $150.00 since I am your pimp...

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            DBM, no excuse for not bumping your old "call out" threads (you surely have a computer at home to do it). Since you were not here and take your lumps, HA HA!!! We beat you twice! TWICE? Yes, twice. Oh, your Faiders sucked once again and wondering how you will screw up all that freed up money from those long forgotten players that were released or traded...or retired.

Anyways, you did come in (finally) so thanks for the kind words. I doubt we will hear from the Chiefs' trolls.
                            As I have said like FIFTY MILLION TIMES - I do not have a computer at my house. Since I am a SysAdm, I do not have one at my house because when I go home, I "unplug" and no technology. I just got a smart phone like a year ago... But, just gave it up. Useless... I have no need to be connected to the Gov't for no reason and give a company money for the Fed's to further monitor me...

No thanks...

Also...

your gay...

Comment

Good God! I REALLY hate ****hawk fans... They are the biggest bandwagoners there are in the sport of football...
                              This is very true.

Comment

Working...
                              X