Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you confident Denver wins in cold windy weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you confident Denver wins in cold windy weather?

Forget snow, forget rain... Just assuming this game is cold and windy. In that event do you all feel confident enough in your defense and running game to take home the trophy?

If you're the best team in the NFL then you should be able to win in any situation. If you're the best offense in the history of the NFL you should be able to score more than your opponents in any situation.

I'll be willing to put a cool $100 bucks in anyones hands that says they are 100 percent confident that your team can get it done when conditions are below 40 degrees with at least 10 mph winds.

This isn't a bet.. I'm putting $100 up just for you to proclaim your confidence and explain it.. The best, thought out explanation will be selected before the Superbowl. If Denver wins in the face of the criteria mentioned above I will send you a money order, prepaid visa card or major outlet gift card. You lose nothing here so show me what you got.

I will absolutely pay.. If only one person replys then that will narrow it down for who I pick.

Jesus H. Christ, someone ban this guy already.

Comment

**** you! GTFO!

Comment

I am confident in 2 things.

1. We have a lot of existing weather threads.
        2. I hope you fall into a pit of aids-spitting cobras, junk first.
        2b. **** you.

Comment

Comment

We dominated one of the top passing defenses in 18 degree temperatures when we beat the Titans. Do you want my PayPal account?

Comment

How are the mods letting this fool flood our board? Ban this turd and move along.

Comment

Comment

Seattle can't win away from Washington.

**** you

Comment

here's how Denver is practicing right now.

What is Seattle doing to get ready for the cold?

Comment

According to the powers that be, he isn't trolling. He's just an opposing fan here for happy fun time football talk.

Again, I challenge anyone to go to their board, post something similar and start the clock to see how long it takes.

I just will keep filling up the ignore list myself, it's my only choice short of finding another board.

Comment

Broncos Needle

Not the best Photoshop work but it's pretty sweet!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Broncos - Needle.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	2351004

Comment

Good call, Mods. This adds so much to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
                            here's how Denver is practicing right now.

What is Seattle doing to get ready for the cold?
                            I've brought it up several times, but the Seattle fans haven't responded yet. How is Seattle going to deal with Denver's defense? Wilson has been sacked 7 times in the last two games - AT HOME.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              I've brought it up several times, but the Seattle fans haven't responded yet. How is Seattle going to deal with Denver's defense? Wilson has been sacked 7 times in the last two games - AT HOME.
                              I will laugh my *** off if we win something like 9-7.

Comment

Working...
                              X