Prediction for MVP..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction for MVP..

My prediction is that because Sherman will be on DT.. they will not have someone who can cover Decker.. I think this means Eric and Julius will be wide open all day with Wes clearing out the under routes. I also predict that Tamme or Dreessen will score a TD!

If we win it's going to be Peyton Manning. I don't get how any Bronco fan can predict anyone else honestly.

Comment

I know this has a light-rail element to it:

Dreesen is injured. He's in the "could play if absolutely has to, but only at limited capability" stage. He is likely to have surgery in a couple of weeks, and his future in the NFL is uncertain at best.

This is from a very good source.
      Last edited by enjolras; 01-22-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Dreessen will be playing. I also have a very good source in the video department.

Comment

It was in response to:

I also predict that Tamme or Dreessen will score a TD!

Comment

God, the more I come here and read these threads, the more it starts to get me bad vibes about this game...

Comment

Uh, you do realize that they still have Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, and Byron Maxwell? Denver is going to find ways to get its receivers open. But Seattle didn't become the best passing defense in the league by having only one good Defensive Back.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
                Uh, you do realize that they still have Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, and Byron Maxwell? Not saying Denver isn't going to ways to get its receivers open. But Seattle didn't become the best passing defense in the league by having only one good Defensive Back.
                He's trolling, ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                  God, the more I come here and read these threads, the more it starts to get me bad vibes about this game...
                  Again. Go away. Disappear again. No one missed your Fairweather ass.

Comment

Nobody who can cover Decker if they have Sherman on Thomas and also have to cover Julius and Wes!.. most of their secondary was suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      If we win it's going to be Peyton Manning. I don't get how any Bronco fan can predict anyone else honestly.
                      the only other guys that might even be considered would be guys like Von taking over a game and sacking everybody (not gonna happen, of rcourse), or maybe Knowshon if he is to just unstoppable. Maybe Pot Roast if he were to just dominant and out of his mind. Our receivers are just too balanced and the Shermanator spreads it aroufn too much.

My Guess, Manning should be show up and edge these cats out.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by theknowitall View Post
                            My prediction is that because Sherman will be on DT.. they will not have someone who can cover Decker.. I think this means Eric and Julius will be wide open all day with Wes clearing out the under routes. I also predict that Tamme or Dreessen will score a TD!
                            I disagree. DT will have 1-1 on Decker will get the safety attention anytime he goes downfield.

Look for Welker to step up, Julious Thomas to step up, and for DT to have to make a big play 1-1 against Sherman for us to win.

Comment

Originally posted by theknowitall View Post
                              Nobody who can cover Decker if they have Sherman on Thomas and also have to cover Julius and Wes!.. most of their secondary was suspended.
                              Could you please post with normal text? Or better yet just not post?

Comment

Working...
                              X